I DO THIS HERE FOR BREAD & MEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2002
www.yunstandme.com
Bill Yuns is well known to Seattle’s Hip-Hop music scene where he has flooded the streets with massive promotions and plenty of performances. He was the winner of the 2001 Northwest Hip-Hop talent competition, and The 2002 Urban Music Associations Northwest Music Conference. Bill Yuns performs throughout Seattle on a weekly basis, opening for acts such as Tommy Davidson, Digital Underground and Outkast. Adding to those credits BILL YUNS single, “What’s My Name?” Released in early 2002 was placed in rotation on Seattle’s KUBE 93 FM Sunday night Future Flavors show. He has since placed tracks on Playas Association Vol. IV “Northwest Hustlin”, Area 51 The Playaz Project 2, Bullet “Dedication & Desire”, Hypnotik “Troubled Man”, Chosen “All I Want” and a host of other upcoming Joints. With a tremendous Buzz at the college radio level, and throughout Northwest nightclubs, Bill Yuns full-length album is definitely one of the most anticipated Northwest Hip Hop releases of 2003. Check out some joints at! www.mp3.com/Bill_Yuns

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO BILL YUNS MP3