I Do Remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2004
Has anyone heard this song? I got it from somewhere and it was supposed to be from Celly Cell w/ Tech N9ne but Celly Cell dont seem to be on the track. Does anyone know if it is from Celly cd or if I just happened across a tight ass song with Tech.

Aug 15, 2006
good god get some JOBS people. does it really fucking matter when someone new joins the forum? seriously. its a good thing when new people come here, remember that - it just means the movement is spreading. i had an old name on here a long ass time ago and had since changed internet providers and had forgotten my password... does that mean anything now?? no.. and do i go around defending that when someone calls me a "newbie"? no. does anyone REALLY give two shits? no. yhall make me tired. damn.

if it could, this thread would probably self destruct.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The Gumbo Pot appears to simply be a compilation as it's "Celly Cel Presents:" much like Live From Da Ghetto was. So yes, the song on there IS The Popper's, same one that was released on Popper's "Tha I Do Remix Disc" sometime last year.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
BOImonster said:
I think it was something that just got passed out at shows and ended up on the net
What are you talking about? The Gumbo Pot or the I Do Remix Disc? I believe they're both official releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.