I defeated hangovers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
if you want to be a cheap drunk during the week, try out PBR. you can get a half rack of that at Safeways for like 8 bucks. and than you can get a couple 40's to go along with it.

yea i dont normally drink md 20 20 or whatever but i got it for my girl and she didnt feel like drinking so i drank it when i ran out of beer. I do fuck with PBR tho shit is cheap..yea with that combo of a 40 and a 12 pack will have me buzzin

Feb 14, 2004
so you are saying there is no difference between takaa vodka and kettle one vodka???

same thing here most all other beers are better then what he listed.

there is a difference!
if it's free, than alcohol is alcohol. but if im buying, im getting the good shit. thats how i should have put it.

Jun 11, 2004
I'm 22, 6 '0 and weigh 170. I go to the gym on a regular basis. Alcohol doesnt fuck with my weight at all, never has.

ya i didnt mean you must be fat cause you drink so much, i meant more like you must be hella big to handle all them booze and not black the fuck out. thats cool i guess enjoy it while you can.

Sep 18, 2006
ya i didnt mean you must be fat cause you drink so much, i meant more like you must be hella big to handle all them booze and not black the fuck out. thats cool i guess enjoy it while you can.

yea i feel you....i have a really high tolerance for some reason...probly cuz my pops was a raging alcoholic or some shit i dont know....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yea i feel you....i have a really high tolerance for some reason...probly cuz my pops was a raging alcoholic or some shit i dont know....
pops was a raging alcoholic and you drink every night??? be careful man... I see a lot of problems in your future... shiit... probably already now

Apr 7, 2006
hahaha, shit man what do you expect, me to drop more than 5 bucks for a bitch to get drunk? she can pour the shit in a wine glass if she wants to feel classy hahahaha
lol that reminds me of bagginthedey when I used to offer hoodrats wine so they'd feel all classy...

...they thinkin' I was a gentleman cuz I would get up off the couch and get it for them...

... it was only so they couldn't see me pouring it from a box lol!!

Apr 25, 2002
yea i dont normally drink md 20 20 or whatever but i got it for my girl and she didnt feel like drinking so i drank it when i ran out of beer. I do fuck with PBR tho shit is cheap..yea with that combo of a 40 and a 12 pack will have me buzzin
shirtmstick is hella cool.... he keep it 100 and didn say he was drinkin xo or patron he was drinkin PBR and copped his girl the md2020

if that aint gangsta

Apr 8, 2005
lol, i buy my girl 40's she can damn near out drink me. me and her usually split a 5th of r and r a night, then drink a 40 a piece. its good times.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
i drink henny and e and j but thats only on the weekends, i cant be blowin all my money every day you know

Are u seriously acting like Erk and Jerk is expensive. Its like 8 bucks a 1/5 at Safeway. Prolly costs less than that bottle of Mad Dogg, 2 40's and 5 tall cans did. And I dunno about u but if I took a 1/5 of E&J to the face I would be loaded and have a mothafuckin bangover the next day. The other not so much. Definately be loaded, dont get me wrong but not like off a 1/5...

And a 1/5 a henny is like 40+ not even comparable to E&J..

Im just bitter cuz I aint drinking for a month