I came to a frightening realization tonight...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
The 49ers might not only make the playoffs, but they'd also get to HOST a first-round playoff game.

The NFC West is a fucking embarrassment to the NFL. Just fucking disband it, move the teams to the other divisions, and have 3 wildcards. Makes more sense than letting any of these pathetic teams host a playoff game.

Jan 12, 2006
whoever wins the nfc west will have a losing record so dont point out the niners. also why change whats been working for so long. @ the end of the day every division needs to have a representative in the playoffs. You can be in second in your division and sometimes even thrid and still make the playoffs. If you cant manage to do that then thats on you! btw fuck the viqueens!

Jan 12, 2006
Vikings sucked this year... at least I can admit my team sucks.. lol
I admit the niners have been shit for the better part of a decade now but still doesnt mean i wouldnt be happy to see them in the playoffs. Im not going to feel underserving of a playoff spot because of a 7-9 record. Its looking like mission impossible for us though. As much as i want to get my hopes up this team has not shown the slightest sign that they can win 4 games in a row or better yet win 8 out of our last 11 games.

Jun 9, 2007
all you need is a little help from two almost-equally terrible teams (Seattle and St. Louis)

Seattle's got two probable losses in a row coming up & you still have a game against St. Louis, so it is very possible that your crappy niners could end up with the spot.

May 9, 2002
I admit the niners have been shit for the better part of a decade now but still doesnt mean i wouldnt be happy to see them in the playoffs. Im not going to feel underserving of a playoff spot because of a 7-9 record. Its looking like mission impossible for us though. As much as i want to get my hopes up this team has not shown the slightest sign that they can win 4 games in a row or better yet win 8 out of our last 11 games.
if you get into the playoffs, your draft position could PLUMMET. Is it worth getting a bottom 10 pick to be one-and-done in the playoffs, as opposed to getting a top 10 pick in the draft?

Hmmm...quite the conundrum...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
if you get into the playoffs, your draft position could PLUMMET. Is it worth getting a bottom 10 pick to be one-and-done in the playoffs, as opposed to getting a top 10 pick in the draft?

Hmmm...quite the conundrum...
well we almost beat alot of good teams like NO, ATL & Philly, so one and done might not be a reality.

might.. keyword lol

Jan 12, 2006
That 8-8 team had real offensive talent though.
i honestly think you constantly wake up with sand in your vagina. Didn't think the 49ers win against the Seaturds would get you this upset to have start making all these ridiculous threads. Funny how when the Seaturds were on top of the division you had none of these concerns or questions.

Jan 18, 2006
I think the Rams would be the best team to win the division cuz they play good at home and especially since they have sucked ass for at least 5 years straight but Bradford is good and would be great to see him make the playoffs

Jul 25, 2007
The fuck u wanna disband it for? 2 teams from the NFC west made it to the Superbowl within the last 5 years (Seachickens and the tards).

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, Bradford looks like a stud in the making. Great pickup for the gay ass Rams.

Let's not forget though, anything can happen in the playoffs...and the Niners went blow for blow and lost by field goals to some very good teams: New Orleans, Philly, and Atlanta