i bet gas is driving back to socal today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
homie wanna be GAS' ONE.

shiiiit.. homie, u just making shit awkward now.
yo freaks really ain't got no prob with you. Yall reading way too much into this. i was just saying that fool is on here all the time so if he ain't on here he probably on his way to socal since he just made the thread about being in oakland.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol siccness rule number 5

never ask about another member, regardless of sex. thread will backfire in a MINIMUM of 5 posts. no more.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dear Gas,

I left you several myspace messages, and I know you are probably like me and have alerts whenever anyone sends you a message or comment or request so I know you got each of the 12 messages I sent you, plus the 6 comments. I know that from Oakland to Los Angeles takes like 5 hours and then its about 2 hours to San Diego, so I've given you plenty of time to get home, but now I'm starting to get worried. Whenever my mommy tells me I can go outside and I'm not home before the street lights come on I know that mommy gets worried because she sat me on her lap and told me. Now I feel like mommy, because I'm worried Gas. I asked my brother to drive me up highway 5 to look to see if maybe you crashed or something, but he just punched me in the arm and called me a fag. After I finished crying I thought I might check my myspace to see if you replied but you didn't. What gives Gas? Please let me know, I'll message you again in 30 minutes after the Berenstein Bears show on pbs is over, gosh I love that show.

Your friend forever,
BFIWB

Dec 23, 2006
Dear Gas,

I left you several myspace messages, and I know you are probably like me and have alerts whenever anyone sends you a message or comment or request so I know you got each of the 12 messages I sent you, plus the 6 comments. I know that from Oakland to Los Angeles takes like 5 hours and then its about 2 hours to San Diego, so I've given you plenty of time to get home, but now I'm starting to get worried. Whenever my mommy tells me I can go outside and I'm not home before the street lights come on I know that mommy gets worried because she sat me on her lap and told me. Now I feel like mommy, because I'm worried Gas. I asked my brother to drive me up highway 5 to look to see if maybe you crashed or something, but he just punched me in the arm and called me a fag. After I finished crying I thought I might check my myspace to see if you replied but you didn't. What gives Gas? Please let me know, I'll message you again in 30 minutes after the Berenstein Bears show on pbs is over, gosh I love that show.

Your friend forever,
BFIWB

HAHAHAHA