I BE SEEIN ALL THESE POSTS ABOUT V. JONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
but i aint peep none of the niggaz songs

i downloaded the "SO BAY WID IT" mixtape cuz i seen my songs was on it

and heard his track "LIVIN IN THE FIRE"

i dunno what most niggaz was listenin to when they was callin the nigga weak...

i dont know nothin about him, or frontline or nuthin else
but i mean
i fuck with this song for real

anybody else heard this song?

Nov 7, 2005
they don't know how hard he been on the grind and they don't know the politics that been going on to sabotage dude. so when he exposing game the typical response is 'he a nobody' or 'he just hating' or 'he weak'. but he is one to watch for 2006

Sep 12, 2005
livin in a fire is good, but that black legacy track is just as good if not better. i've only heard a few songs by him, but from what ive heard he's not weak at all...from a music perspective, i dunno anything bout him otherwise

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
yah v jones is tight i like tha tracks that gotham city has posted up here to listen to but i never heard tha song your talkin about

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
JP The 13th said:
but i aint peep none of the niggaz songs

i downloaded the "SO BAY WID IT" mixtape cuz i seen my songs was on it

and heard his track "LIVIN IN THE FIRE"

i dunno what most niggaz was listenin to when they was callin the nigga weak...

i dont know nothin about him, or frontline or nuthin else
but i mean
i fuck with this song for real

anybody else heard this song?
Is the "Livin' in the Fire" track on there? If so, where can I download the mixtape or see a tracklisting. . .Good looking out.

Jun 16, 2005
so you seen all these v jones threads but you decided to make ANOTHER v jones thread?

how about you make another one too

fuck it make it two lets change this forum to v jones world since hes so important

May 5, 2005
I keep hearing how dope he is because he's "Real" because he's so gangsta or whatever. I heard his stuff and I aint feeling it. I mean so because somebody is violent or sells dope that makes them dope? So I guess if Charles manson came out with a rap album yall would be on his nuts too.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Man, it's starting to seem like it's no discretion about you niggas hating nowadays. . .It's just blatant. . .Gas is hating because somebody else decided to make a thread about V.Jones and??? Nigga, what does it matter to you? Did it matter to you when niggas put up a whole first page of E-40 and San Quinn threads? No. . .So, what does it matter now? You niggas should be happy that somebody else is being discussed except for the same tired ass threads you post in everyday. . .Furthermore, if you see that the thread title has V.Jones' name in it. . .Why do you even come in and post. . .If you dislike his music and threads about him so much . . .Nigga, everytime you post his thread goes right back to the top. . .So, if you ain't feeling it don't post and let the thread drop off. . .All of the hating that goes on on this forum is ridiculous. . .Some many niggas want to be the tightest MC or have they music heard so, they try and knock down the next nigga for no reason. . .At least have a reason. . .Even if it's nothing more than because you post up songs and niggas don't even view your shit . . .Let that be reason. . .Come in and say that at least. . .Say man, Fuck V.Jones I'm not feeling his music I hate that nigga because threads with his name in them stay at the top and my threads my music and my lifes sucks so, fuck this nigga. . .I'd respect it more if you told us the root cause of your problem. . .There's help for that. . .It's called a ghostwriter. . .

At Doc. . .Nobody's saying he's dope because he's real and he's a gangster. . .the majority of people on here are saying they don't know the man but, they like his music. . .So, him being real and what not has nothing to do with nothing. . .It's just good music that niggas can feel. . .straight up and down all day. . .If your not feeling his joints. . .that's fine. . .But, stay that way and don't ever change. . .and I'll respect you as long as see your name on this forum. . .Don't dickride and jump on the bandwagon when his shit blow. . .I want you to still come inside the threads with his name on it after we about 50 million strong and say. . .Man, that niggas weak. . .I ain't feeling his stuff. . .Straight up and you'll still be my nigga. One.

Jun 16, 2005
i aint gon read all that dumb shit nigga im just tired of seeing the shit

and if im tired of seeing the shit logically imma say im tired of seeing it

you got a problem with it then do what most people do on siccness and threaten me on a message board

otherwise shut up cuz imma say what i want ya dig

and i could care less if this thread goes back to the top if a nigga really need a message board to promote himself im glad i can help nigga ch ching, 40 cents extra in your pocket, thank me in the credits.

Jul 11, 2005
gas uno said:

you got a problem with it then do what most people do on siccness and threaten me on a message board

and i could care less if this thread goes back to the top if a nigga really need a message board to promote himself im glad i can help nigga ch ching, 40 cents extra in your pocket, thank me in the credits.
ha ha ha you a fool for that

Dec 17, 2005
Like I will keep saying in every thread: When V.Jones comes with regular songs he comes with heat, but his disses are a waste of time and are kind of annoying....he needs to stick to making good tracks and if he really is as dope as he says than the music will speak for itself...

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
gas uno said:

For one, I'm not most people on this board. . .I don't promote e-violence and threaten nigga via e-mail. . .that's some bitch shit. . .I'm seeded and breeded in the Rich and we ain't raised like that. . .And, if you're tired of seeing it well, then nigga close yo' eyes. . .because if you hate it now. . .then, you gon' despise it later. . .

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
jabooli said:
Like I will keep saying in every thread: When V.Jones comes with regular songs he comes with heat, but his disses are a waste of time and are kind of annoying....he needs to stick to making good tracks and if he really is as dope as he says than the music will speak for itself...
I can feel that. . .But, if you knew him. . .You would know this nigga can't hold nothing in. . .If he likes he likes you. . .If he doesn't he doesn't. . .It's never a mystery. But, eventually when it's something or someone that we all mutually dislike you'll appreciate that about him. . .

May 5, 2005
Gotham You know I dont hop on banwagons. I'm not one of them cats who bashes an artist no matter what like the majority of suckas on this forum when they know they listen to 50 cent behind closed doors, calling him a snitch to sound cool. To me If you put out a good song you put out a good song. I aint heard nothing from V jones other than diss tracks. I have no bias I just have the love for good music. I dont know none of these niggas personally so I aint about to suck up to them like cats on here. Just make good music is all i'm asking artists to do.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Doc Truth said:
Gotham You know I dont hop on banwagons. I'm not one of them cats who bashes an artist no matter what like the majority of suckas on this forum when they know they listen to 50 cent behind closed doors, calling him a snitch to sound cool. To me If you put out a good song you put out a good song. I aint heard nothing from V jones other than diss tracks. I have no bias I just have the love for good music. I dont know none of these niggas personally so I aint about to suck up to them like cats on here. Just make good music is all i'm asking artists to do.
Well, I posted 3 songs of his at the beginning of this thread. . .Go to the very first comment . . .and click on the links I posted. . .then, holler at me. . .