I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
At my children's school, several children were left in tears after one of their classmates (who had evidently been exposed to dinosaurs) became bestially-minded and ran around the classroom roaring and pretending to be a dinosaur. Then he bit three children on the face.

Recently my sister foolishly gave my two youngest some dinosaur toys for Christmas. After telling her to get out of my house, I burnt the dinosaurs. My children were delighted because they know that dinosaurs are evil. I am fortunate that my family has been very supportive, and has disowned my children's former aunt.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I agree, something needs to be done. The science behind them is pretty flimsy by the way, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?
SO ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THE DINOSAUR HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I agree, something needs to be done. The science behind them is pretty flimsy by the way, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?
To add to this, a fossil is not actually a piece of bone. It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.

So, you have a rock, and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and that is a fossil.

If you're a paleontologist and you want to keep your job, so you turn rock shards into a brachiosaurus skull.

May 14, 2002
SO ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THE DINOSAUR HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX?
Dinosaurs were a hoax so yea the dinosaur holocaust was a hoax too, duuh!!

To add to this, a fossil is not actually a piece of bone. It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.

So, you have a rock, and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and that is a fossil.

If you're a paleontologist and you want to keep your job, so you turn rock shards into a brachiosaurus skull.

This lady with the ugly teeth and big tiddies explains this pretty well actually