Hystables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Mines got some static in some of the songs. Probs my computer so I'ma try DL'in it again. Anyone else experiencin this?

Static or no static u da man Dueces.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
all songs are workin fine for me. if there is static i haven't noticed it. that "4 u 2 freestyle 2" is the greatest idea ever. you kno when your gettin blazed listenin to this album and theres a instrumental for you to drop shit on in the middle of the album. thats dope.

Nov 26, 2007
yeah this CD is awesome.... i like that track "Try'n 2 Stack A Mill"... SHITS DOPE

CROPSY, will you post up a zshare of the track get up and get something? that song has a lot of 'static'.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
yeah this CD is awesome.... i like that track "Try'n 2 Stack A Mill"... SHITS DOPE

CROPSY, will you post up a zshare of the track get up and get something? that song has a lot of 'static'.
i just bumped this 3 times since wakin up and theres lots of static late in the album. that song has static the whole way thru. i must have been high as hell last night not to notice that.

Nov 26, 2007
hahaha yeah whatever it sounds like its on vinyl its all good... i wonder if his CD is scratched or something or maybe its a bad rip but the album is badass