Hypnotiza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I held out all day but couldnt resist downloading this, so far its pretty cool, i know the cd will grow on me just like all of there other albums have

Check it out but pick it up next week (Ill be buying both versions just for support)

SOAD

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well I was able to hold out on downloading it all together (was pretty hard to do though I must admit.) I picked it up last night at midnight at Easy Street in Queen Anne. After listening to it once all the way through last night, once today and than bouncing song to song all day at school...I got to say I like this album more than the first half (Mezmerize.) That is saying alot because until this album I thought Mezmerize was the best rock album (if not the best album) to drop this year.

So far my favorite songs are: Kill Rock 'N Roll, Tenative, Holy Mountains and Soldier Side. But like with every System of a Down album I am sure that my favorites will change up all the time.

I haven't had the time to watch the DVD side of the dual disc yet but when I do I will drop my thoughts on that.

If you liked Mezmerize, or any SOAD albums for that matter, pick this one up. You won't be dissapointed.

Nuttkace

May 2, 2002
I dunno which album I like better but It didnt take very long for me to dig this one....whats cool is you can put both albums onto one cdr so you can listen to both of em like one cd

I havnt watched the dvd yet either but hella anxious to...should be dope

cant wait for their next tour

May 29, 2002
its a dual disk? I hate those things. I was gonna buy it but now i think i might not. those things dont work in neither my computer or my car

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
bayGIANTS said:
its a dual disk? I hate those things. I was gonna buy it but now i think i might not. those things dont work in neither my computer or my car
It is available in both dual and non dual disk format. The dual disk version has a big sticker on the wrapper that says it is dual disk.

Nuttkace