HyphyJuice Location for the 925

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
for yall in the 925, i found where they carry it, when i was goin though lookin for a liqour store in walnut creek, yeah i said it walnut creek, Cork and Barrel near YV high school has it, it between Round Table and sum comic book shop,

Aug 11, 2005
i was surprise they got it out here cuz i was goin to booker's in tha town when i go though but now this is better but im still lookin for a place in the burg that has it

Oct 2, 2005
ya'll got addresses for these places so i can do a mapquest on em: chevron across from sunvalley mall has it

walnut creek, yeah i said it walnut creek, Cork and Barrel near YV high school has it, it between Round Table and sum comic book shop

DUBLIN, CA ALCOSTA BLVD 7-11 GET AT EM.

I kno they got some at chevron in concord..on golf club road i think, the same street that dvc's on
corner of golf club and contra costa blvd across from the mall entrance

Dana Liquors in Concord got them....off of Concord Blvd. in the shopping center where 7-11 is

C

CCCUser925

kuwest said:
for yall in the 925, i found where they carry it, when i was goin though lookin for a liqour store in walnut creek, yeah i said it walnut creek, Cork and Barrel near YV high school has it, it between Round Table and sum comic book shop,
damn you....now you tellin on my spot! if they run out of it..its all your fault!

Jul 3, 2002
they got some over in concord/clayton, if u go all the way down clayton rd and theres a small liquor store next to the bike shop, on the left side. I picked some about a month ago.

Jan 26, 2006
v-feezy said:
they got some over in concord/clayton, if u go all the way down clayton rd and theres a small liquor store next to the bike shop, on the left side. I picked some about a month ago.
Ima have to check that out...