Hyphy vs. Mob Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
mob music 4 life

its what started this shit mothafuckas

keep mobbin, don't get sidetracked with all that yellowbus pop a thizz hyphy shit ya dig

keep it reals.

the real hustlas on track making that grip, sittin back while these other fools pop pills and trip

Apr 4, 2005
Mobb is not a style of music to me. Mobb is a nicname for the mafia that black bay area rappers throw around too much to feel like killers. If by "mobb" you mean rap about selling drugs and street violence, i prefer to hear it from east coast artists because they tend to put more focus on the actual talent of making words rhyme correctly, which is what rap is incase some of you have forgotten.......as for go dumb music, its only good when i feel like dancing, which just happens to be most of the time......percentage wise i'd say like 60% of the time.......but for the other 40% its either some dipset, lil wayne, fabolous, crooked I, or royce..........

Nov 27, 2005
Pioneer said:
Mobb is not a style of music to me. Mobb is a nicname for the mafia that black bay area rappers throw around too much to feel like killers. If by "mobb" you mean rap about selling drugs and street violence, i prefer to hear it from east coast artists because they tend to put more focus on the actual talent of making words rhyme correctly, which is what rap is incase some of you have forgotten.......as for go dumb music, its only good when i feel like dancing, which just happens to be most of the time......percentage wise i'd say like 60% of the time.......but for the other 40% its either some dipset, lil wayne, fabolous, crooked I, or royce..........
...ok

Feb 1, 2006
wino said:
Mobb no doubt. I don't even fuck wit hyphy
amen. i can't stand hyphy and prefer that good old mobb sound. i miss those times, especially in the mid nineties, when you could just pick up nearly every bayalbum and it was a classic. nowadays so much crap is released.

Mar 6, 2006
IF YOU A REAL CAT WAY BEFORE THIS SO CALLED HYPHY SHIT NIGGAS WOULD GO DUMB TO THAT MOBB SHIT IF YOU HUIT THE STRIO BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS MOBB MUSIC LIKE 3XCRAZY AND THEY WENT DUMB TO THAT SO MOBB SHIT 4 FO LIFE THATS WHAT THA BAY IS BOUT