Hyphy Movement, WAT IT DODO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
Ait we into this about years now and our time of comein out of the dark,personaliy i wish it was last year wit super sic wit it, super hyphy,frontline,the team and federation slapps all great slapp to blow wit, now we got about a week untill the album of all album to bring us back get drop, and personaliy i feelin a little dissapointed, From forum to forum i see shit goin back and forth but mainly we gettin no love from the east of the miss river, 40 video is no gettin air play beside mtv2, and little snipp after shows and ringtone that it, Myblock:bayarea come on on regular mtv tomorrow, i dont think it goin to help that much, i aint tryin to put us down and all, i think we need something else too behind E40 and Keak Tell me when to go, cause that bus is FULL, and we need another slapper to get other riders on also, real talk i wanna know how yall feel with every and all
i dont want to see other hate on each other here or any thing only real talk that would get us where we need to be, ON TOP

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
^^ cs i can dig it.

Well i think tell me when to go is still growin on people....give it a minute damn... i mean how many people were talkin shit about ying yang when they first came out... now they multi plat and droppin top 20 singles every month it seems

Aug 11, 2005
another thing F**K NY listin party NY they might be the capital of publicity but they got no room to swing it there we sould have it in tha south ATL MIAMI all that room lil jon, youngbloodz,trillville,lil scrappy, mike jones, slim thug, bun b, paul wall naming a few artist that been around that just blew up didnt have a listin party in NY

Aug 11, 2005
this song been growin, yall want it to grow for another hundered years to become a be strong redwood,you wait, i want it to pop like a grape vine pick it, smoke it, sell it watch the money roll in and folks be call in everyday wantin, we can't be watin on one plant that want i sayin

Jul 10, 2005
fo'real, in order for this movement to work, we needa TAKE OVER mtv, not just be on it. niggas needa start makin hella videos and gettin them put on. hopefully, soooner or later, we gonna be able to turn on the tv and see 5-6 bay videos in 30 minutes instead of 5-6 south videos in the same time

Feb 21, 2006
o'real, in order for this movement to work, we needa TAKE OVER mtv, not just be on it. niggas needa start makin hella videos and gettin them put on. hopefully, soooner or later, we gonna be able to turn on the tv and see 5-6 bay videos in 30 minutes instead of 5-6 south videos in the same time
real talk

Jul 10, 2005
despenc925 said:
STOP CALLING THA SHYT A MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!! you cant call something a movement that has been done since tha way back days and they're now just catching on
i'll call that shit what i want. last time i checked, it's dubbed as the hyphy movement 06, so imma be callin that shit a movement