Hyphy Movement shirts...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
has ene of yall seen em? my homie gotz his from a store in stonestown in SF n i seen it agen at sports city at serramonte in Daly City. if u aint seen it, its white n it says hyphy movment on the front and in quotations "the soil where them rappers be gettin they lingo from" -E-40. n on the back it has the words/terms that 40 says at the end of tell me when to go n thur definitions for all those nonbayheads yadda. its a tight shirt. sport that shit in ny n c wat them niggaz say.

Feb 27, 2006
ill try to get a pic up soon from my homeboy. the shirt is white n the writing is black. hella tight shirt to wear n a place that dont lyk hyphy music, even places that do lol.

Apr 5, 2003
I wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt...
any1 whos rockin that shirt is a tool
if you wanna be apart of a the movement your all about, then go out and do it don't wear a stupid quote from it on your shirt
its like them motherfuckers who rock mad basketball jerseys but still shootin a basketball granny style 2 handed, jus cus you rockin the gear don't mean you apart of what it is.
I ain't even involved in the whole hyphy hype cus it ain't poppin in my area. but if I was I'd be doin it and not have to rock a shirt to show people what its about

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
GAZMAZK said:
if you wanna be apart of a the movement your all about, then go out and do it don't wear a stupid quote from it on your shirt
its like them motherfuckers who rock mad basketball jerseys but still shootin a basketball granny style 2 handed, jus cus you rockin the gear don't mean you apart of what it is.
I ain't even involved in the whole hyphy hype cus it ain't poppin in my area. but if I was I'd be doin it and not have to rock a shirt to show people what its about

touche

Jan 11, 2006
sounds kinda tight, maybe sumtin more simple like just HYPHY in bold or sum shit. haha i go to calpoly, havent met too many people out here on that hyphy shit yet

Mar 18, 2006
GAZMAZK said:
Its just a regular t-shirt wit something on it. Why people hatin on a t-shirt now! If u like the shirt get one, if you dont well oh well. Its just like the area code t's, the bayarea t's, or what ever other shirt that gets sold. So why it got to be all what you talkin about, damn its a t-shirt!

Oct 28, 2005
damn, cal poly's representing in here? which one? i go to pomona. i introduced crazy amounts of people here to bay area shit ever since the feds came out, and its just now starting to catch on with my group of friends.