hyphy juice sales =12 million?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
can someone confirm this shit. was reading clyde carson bio on mp3.com and it said that hyphy juice sold for more than 12 million dollars last year. heres the link, http://www.mp3.com/clyde-carson/artists/21731892/summary.html

"In 2006, the Team dropped “World Premiere”, which included the highly-anticipated “Hyphy Juice Remix”, an all-star lineup of the Bay Area’s most prominent artists, and Carson set off on a solo deal with Capitol Records in June of 2006. Pushing for a West Coast unification with a joint venture with Game and his Black Wall Street label, Carson is set to release an album in June 2007 that will continue to take his universal sound to the next level. Because of his musical and entrepreneurial success (Hyphy Juice, the beverage, made $12 million last year), Carson has earned the reputation of being one of the Bay Area’s strongest independent hustlers with no aims of stopping any time soon. “Everything happened for a reason,” he shares. “Now the sky’s the limit. There’s nothing I feel I can’t do.”

i dont know if this is relevant or not, it said that hyphy juice remix was on world premiere and it was not.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
dAmn he cheesin.........

fuck this NEXT TIME WHEN SOMEBODY START A NEW "MOVEMENT" IN THA BAY THAT GET NATION WIDE IM MAKING A MUTHAFUCKIN GUUD ASS
ENERGY DRINK,JUICE,SMOOTHIE, AND SODA NAMED AFTA THA MOVEMENT AND MAKE ME SOME OF THIS MONEY SHIIIIIIT