hyphy juice mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
I know this been out for a min but just wondering

whos that dood flowin on some of the tracks(like rocketman)?

where'd the beats come from? I was feelin the intro in particular, also wondering about the "Kaz" track, obviously it got lil jon's voice all over it but is that beat taken from another song or did big von mix around some samples to create it (that beat go)?

Sep 12, 2005
rocketman is Maine Mannish (third member of the team). don't know about most of the beats, but i think the mekanix (sp?) did some of them, they been doin a lot of new team shit. maybe bedrock too? he did sign to moe doe.

Nov 15, 2005
That mixtape is dope. The Mechanix GOt heat on the beats (they produced most, if not all, of Stalin's new album. Shit is ill.)

Jan 11, 2006
oh shit lol never knew what maine mannish sounded like, always just notice clyde and kaz. anyone else did beats on the mixtape? what else is mechanix on(besides j stalins)?

Jan 11, 2006
Tall T said:
that intro goes to work..an so do alot of others on all their shyyt....but i kno that Kaz song iz a lil john beat they ripped 4 their mixtape....
you know if they changed up the lil jon beat or just left it and flowed over it? sounds like they mixed it up, sounds hella clean tho

ERIC_JUNIOR said:
and big von is bringin' yall some more too very soon so stay tuned!
whos gonna be on the next mixtape? I tried gettin on bigvon.com but shit ain't working

nirenyl said:
Young L from The Pack did the Rocketman beat.
damn foreal, even tho its on sum kanye west chipmunk voice shit, shit go

Aug 26, 2006
myspace.com
there's gonna be a few that drop around the same time, so it'll be kind of back 2 back - school house knock mixtape, j. valentine mixtape - gettin yall ready for the album in February - a Jimmie Reign mixtape is up in the air - and another Kaz/team mixtape in the works too

T

teakdasneak

does anyone have the links for the hyphy juice and go-fessional mixtapes? i tried going to big vons site and i couldnt get in

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
"Rocketman" is a sped up old song with a beat on it. I member watching the roast of William Shatner and he was singing it when he was like 20. Anyways the mixtape is a 5/5 IMO I can listen all the way threw it without skipping tracks.

Jan 11, 2006
ERIC_JUNIOR said:
there's gonna be a few that drop around the same time, so it'll be kind of back 2 back - school house knock mixtape, j. valentine mixtape - gettin yall ready for the album in February - a Jimmie Reign mixtape is up in the air - and another Kaz/team mixtape in the works too
that 'love' song she did with kaz was nice

Jan 11, 2006
ElToro05 said:
"Rocketman" is a sped up old song with a beat on it. I member watching the roast of William Shatner and he was singing it when he was like 20. Anyways the mixtape is a 5/5 IMO I can listen all the way threw it without skipping tracks.
yup I think the original from elton john..that reminds me of lil wayne's remake of that postman song, team should use that. I like the sample from that song but lil waynes verses aint all that