HYPHY BLOWING THE FU*K UP IN CANADA?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
They're fucking Canadian they don't know any better.

I've seen what they play on MTV up there and it's not impressive.

Aug 16, 2002
that shit was hella gay when people in Sac was trying 2 be Hyphy
HYPHY IS JUST AS MUCH A PART OF SAC AS IT IS IN THE BAY...DONT GET ME WRONG I CANT STAND THA SHIT...BUT MY NIGGA CHUCK BEEZ DONT GET NO CREDIT HE FROM SAC, STUPID SWOOP HE FROM SAC...THEY THE ONES WHO CAME UP WIT ALL THA SHIT...FLIGHT TO BOSTON, THIZZ FACE, ALL THEM FUNKY ASS DANCES, STUNNA SHADES... SO NO ONE IN SAC WAS "TRYING" TO DO ANYTHING THEY WAS PART OF THAT SHIT FOR REAL!

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
HYPHY IS JUST AS MUCH A PART OF SAC AS IT IS IN THE BAY...DONT GET ME WRONG I CANT STAND THA SHIT...BUT MY NIGGA CHUCK BEEZ DONT GET NO CREDIT HE FROM SAC, STUPID SWOOP HE FROM SAC...THEY THE ONES WHO CAME UP WIT ALL THA SHIT...FLIGHT TO BOSTON, THIZZ FACE, ALL THEM FUNKY ASS DANCES, STUNNA SHADES... SO NO ONE IN SAC WAS "TRYING" TO DO ANYTHING THEY WAS PART OF THAT SHIT FOR REAL!
I know ,u are right about Chuck Beez & Sumthin Terribble,they was the first ones from Sac that was on that Hyphy shit,but the other people in Sac was just trying 2 copy the Bay when they was Goin Dumb & wearin stunner shadez and shit like,,,,the original OG's from Sac was never on that hyphy shit tho

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SYKO did that Thizzelle Washignton shit for Mac Dre (producing)...

so you can thank the Northwest for that cause Syko is from Seattle/Portland.

"syko make them hoes sing..."