HYPHY AT THE MALL!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
i heard tell me when to go while i was at the mall and i started ghost riding my sons baby stroller but then i couldnt keep up wit it so he fell down the electric stairs. Later that day i heard it again and i started turning tight ones at the baby gap but got kicked out cuz all the infants were gettin too hyphy in their strollers. TBIB LOL

Aug 20, 2005
i was in vegas this weekend some bay area people were attending the empire ballroom short and fab event. Outside I saw some guy ghost riding a ghost rider if that even makes sense.

Feb 8, 2006
second650@yahoo said:
i heard tell me when to go while i was at the mall and i started ghost riding my sons baby stroller but then i couldnt keep up wit it so he fell down the electric stairs. Later that day i heard it again and i started turning tight ones at the baby gap but got kicked out cuz all the infants were gettin too hyphy in their strollers. TBIB LOL
if u got a baby.... its fuckin time to grow up and be a real man.... haha .... what an immature idiot...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
vallejo bitch said:
if u got a baby.... its fuckin time to grow up and be a real man.... haha .... what an immature idiot...
it's called havin a good sense of humor and i'm sure the dude was just playin....but some humor passes over people heads.

Aug 11, 2005
fool my grand daddy ghost riding his wheel chair in the seinor center when he heard it ha ha ha ha if you did that wit yo son, i hope serivce take him from you

Feb 11, 2006
second650@yahoo said:
dood how could u do such a thing to ur kid?

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
second650@yahoo said:
LMFAO!!!!!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
themaccalleddre said:
hahaha wow this thread is just pointless but hella funny
so true....but it's a good way to start the weekend(along wit the miggs thread)

We need a lil bit of humor in these threads nowadays.

Aug 14, 2005
SHEA said:
I was on the toilet the other day taking a shit....."tell me when to go" came on the radio...I stood up without wiping, & was ghost riding the shitter- TBIB- that SHIT was hyphy. lol
thats classic right there LOL