HYPHY AINT DEAD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I am so fucking glad it's dead..

Cats like Mac Dre and a few other artists were able to pull it off...but as soon as mac dre passed away...EVERYONE WANTED TO BE LIKE MAC DRE.....that's what killed it the most...

and I'm glad it's dead............BRING THE MOBB MUZIK BACK!

Jan 2, 2003
Hyphy music died years ago but walk around any parts of Oakland when its cranking that shit "Active" which used to b the word for "Hyphy" same shit diffrent day this the bay we transition to much to name us just 1 thing except real niggaz

Feb 13, 2006
Fuck the majors. they r the ones who change the shit around so it sounds better. go to memphis an carolina an see if the real crunk is dead. lil jons crunk is dead. three 6's crunk is still crackin. your favorite bay rapper is hyphy. messy's hyphy. shit tupacwas hyphy

Feb 22, 2006
it was never alive, more like a stillborn..lol

the vibe/style/whatever got over-saturated, FAST

only a few artists should have used the sound and they would definitely be huge right now, too bad everyone jumped on the train and ruined it for them

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
now that i look back at it i'm glad i never was wit that hyphy shit, i remember people in sac tried 2 copy the bay and would act all hyphy with a thizz face and dancin all funny but they were just making their self look like faggots....but at least they wasn't wearin skinny jeanz and jerkin, that jerkin skinny jean shit iz the most gayest shit that i seen in a long time.

Apr 7, 2004
now that i look back at it i'm glad i never was wit that hyphy shit, i remember people in sac tried 2 copy the bay and would act all hyphy with a thizz face and dancin all funny but they were just making their self look like faggots....but at least they wasn't wearin skinny jeanz and jerkin, that jerkin skinny jean shit iz the most gayest shit that i seen in a long time.
A WHOLE LOT OF CATS IN SAC WEAR SKINNY JEANS.... IT'S JUST THE TREND KIDS IS DOING THESE DAYS

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
A WHOLE LOT OF CATS IN SAC WEAR SKINNY JEANS.... IT'S JUST THE TREND KIDS IS DOING THESE DAYS
yeah i know, but what i was tryin 2 say was atleast the hyphy generation wasnt wearin those gay ass skinny jeanz. why the fuck would anybody wanna wear their sisters jeans ?,everybody that wears skinny jeanz iz a faggot but they deny it when u tell them.

Feb 11, 2006
lol i seen a few cats dat was all hyphy on here turn round and diss it jumpin on da bandwagon...me tho i allways been like "fuck dat gay ass shakin dreads feelin ma self fag shit mayne" keep it mobby....

Feb 13, 2004
I liked some hyphy tracks. But for the most part the shit was Weak. I liked that Weech Lok album it was kind of hyphy sounded but mobb at the same time.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
^^^That's like saying "this steaming pile of shit doesn't smell AS bad as that pile"

Very few did Hyphy right...Most utterly failed.

Oh and Hyphy being "The best thing for the Bay since Hammer"? You obviously have thizzed your brains to mush lol