hype holiday show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
lol @ hype hyphe hypfe...

Yea, i went, the shit was cool. yea San quinn didnt show, but they made it work. the preformances kept getting better as they went on. nobody was feelin the first fool starskey, but they got a few others, Babyface Asasins, Pill Clinton, The Block Boys was aight...

dj amen kept sayin killa tay and cellski was in the billin, i kept wanting them to do a set. they didnt

but then it really got crackin when Ya Boy and Big Rich came on and did their set, they tore it up.

then Mistah F.A.B. came out doin some shit with his retarded ass brother, shit was whack in a funny way. They started singing to fuckin backstreet boys and limp biscuit and shit... shit had me laughin. but fabby tore it up after that, did most of his songs, i was kinda disappointed when i saw hella squares not even bobbin their heads, people not even gettin hyphy to fuckin super sick wit it, new east, kicked out the club... i was gettin stupid doo doo dummy retarded short bus ridin blue handicapped parking spot sign wheelchair ramp rider on these niggas though, lol.

fabby topped his set off with a tight ass freestyle, dude went energizer bunny on em.

then keak came on, everybody went crazy (at least everybody around me) his shit was staright sick. the pheonix's sound system is kinda trash though, i coundnt even hear keak on some of the shit, but it was all good, i was still breakin it down 1 time...

then they played superhyphy, i expecting the whole crowd to be gettin crazy, but only some of the people was gettn stupid though, i didnt trip about them, i kept doin my thang, makin my head hurt and get dizzy as fuck.

lol, then keak ended superhyphy, keak was like "yo, yall got to get more hyphy than that, if you aint gettin hyphy, get the hell to the back of the crowd, everybody thats gettin superhyphy get up closer" hella squares lookin like uhhh what do i do? im like "yea nigga get from up out the way foo", then he tore that song up, i was goin straight dummy, shit was a good way to end it.

all in all, the shit was a lot of fun. it was well worth the money, and keak and fabby tore it up. oh yea, i wish san quinns kid luck to get better for the holidays.

Jun 25, 2002
YA THAT SHIT WAS REAL TIGHT...NOT... FUCKIN QUINN WASNT THERE AND KEAK SET WAS HELLA FUCKIN SHORT, AND HE DID THE SAME SONG TWICE IN A ROW, OH YA THEN I GOT 2 MISDAMEANORS IN THE PARKING GARAGE... BUT FAB WAS FUCKIN SICK, THAT FOOL IS A HELLA GOOD ENTERTAINER, AND THAT FREESTYLE WAS FUCKIN HELLA DOPE AND IT WAS HELLA LONG

Jun 5, 2004
^yea, it might of been where i was standing, cuz i couldnt really hear the music on the beat, just the bass. also i think it could have been keak's vocals, they were quiet as fuck. it was still cool though.

mark 7: u go to this or what?

Jun 5, 2004
NoR CaL LoCC said:
YA THAT SHIT WAS REAL TIGHT...NOT... FUCKIN QUINN WASNT THERE AND KEAK SET WAS HELLA FUCKIN SHORT, AND HE DID THE SAME SONG TWICE IN A ROW, OH YA THEN I GOT 2 MISDAMEANORS IN THE PARKING GARAGE... BUT FAB WAS FUCKIN SICK, THAT FOOL IS A HELLA GOOD ENTERTAINER, AND THAT FREESTYLE WAS FUCKIN HELLA DOPE AND IT WAS HELLA LONG
keak played superhyphie twice cuz muthafuckas up in like the front row was just snappin their fingers to tha beat, he made them move back so only hyphy muthafuckas was up front.

what u get in trouble 4 in the garage?

Jun 25, 2002
MIP AND SOME OTHER TRANSPORTING SHIT I DUNNO JUST PROBABLY GONNA BE SUM DIVERSION AND LIKE $500 NOTHIN TOO BAD... BUT FUCK THE ABC... THIS IS THE 2ND TIME AND THE SAME FUCKIN GUY

ALSO BIG RICH WAS TIGHT TOO

MEET THE DEALERS HAHA

Apr 5, 2004
yeah man this concert was tight, alot better then the first superhyphy concert wit keak, it woulda been even greater if quin was there, cuz that man noes how to fucken perform, along wit ya boy and big rich, didnt they say RIch just got a major deal or sumtin? good concert, alota bitches, within the first 5 mins of the concert starting sum fly white bitch had her ass rubbin all up on my dick, and it only got better thruought the night, HELLLA heads thizzin,. it was funny just lookin at some fools, thizzin hard.. shyt so was i, good concert, felt a lil short for some reson, but its all good, those that didnt go missed out