HUSTLIN TIPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
just thought with the holidays around the corner we should get down on the hustlin tips. Tips on how to make sure your paper stays right and how to keep it coming. Also, any tips to help keep your paper moving beyond the holidays. Since were in a recession, we got cats doin dumb shit thats gettin em caught up and gettin them locked up or worse. Whats some tips you got for these dumb mother fuckers gettin caught up?

For the Holidays - If you got a bitch/wifey whatever, u know theyre gonna be on you about taking them out to spend time with them and what not. Save money on dates by takin them to free events.take them to Christmas in the park, take em to those streets that get all decked out with Christmas lights. If your in the 510/408 area, downtown pleasanton does it big and decorates the shit out of the city to give it that old school Christmas vibe that females love. (did it 2 years back to back and puts the females on a good vibe level, which = pussu) Free shit thats gonna make you spend no more then 20 bucks.

For the long run after the holidays if you got a hustle goin, keep your business to yourself. Keep any and all connections in your back pocket. Times are gettin tough and people are tryin to jack your connections if your making money. keep your money in your pocket and your mouth shut. Dont splurge on dumb shit. flossin only gets u caught up with the police or dumb ass niggas that anit got any hustle bones in their body.

Dec 2, 2006
#1 rule: save for a rainy day. #2: dont count your chickens before they hatch. #3: dont spend more than you make/have coming in. #4 look broke and keep them guessing. I could go on and on.

Dec 4, 2006
Only buy for your immediate family....everyone else i'll get at you when the money gets better..

break up with your girl and get back with her after new years.....

Jan 28, 2005
I gave you double props to make you feel better, D-Rose.

We don't want any tears in the open forum, you know :cheeky:

May 27, 2009
Only buy for your immediate family....everyone else i'll get at you when the money gets better..

break up with your girl and get back with her after new years.....
Fuck, I didn't see you already posted the break up. My bad. I still say it's best to wait until after Valentines day though.