Husalah Xfest fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
wax even said his beef is with hus no other figa..awax sister and jackas brother have a kid together so shit goes deeper then u fuck boys think...back to matter at hand imma push kilos rather than rob someone or get caught up on some good shit kuz u do less time pushing 14 keys apparently...
fuk boys? are you talking to me? this beef has nothing to do with me, don't see why you feel so emotional about it.

anyways all that was said in hindsight. hindsight is always 20/20. it was said in hindsight because dude died. now instead of using the perspective to move forward you want go ahead without it in favor of using stubborn pride.

comedy

Dec 4, 2006
Listen to awax last interview with coop.beforerhe jacka passed he even said he grew up on they music and fucked with jacka tuff..hus snitched on waxs family so if someone's comin at someone from a group it's only in a thugs nature to ride for your people..wax even said his beef is with hus no other figa..awax sister and jackas brother have a kid together so shit goes deeper then u fuck boys think...back to matter at hand imma push kilos rather than rob someone or get caught up on some good shit kuz u do less time pushing 14 keys apparently...
There was like 7 to 8 snitches..

IMO, Hus was never the main snitch.. But he gave up info to save his ass..

You should read the whole paperwork again..

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats cause when you snitch, they (courts) do everything in their power to hide their identities

otherwise what good is havin a confidential source, if you just gonna put his name on blast...thats like sendin a spy to a rival nation then announcing the fact that you sent that spy

Dec 4, 2006
Not once was hus name mentioned tho. Shit was suspect with the time he was given but his name was never mentioned.
Dude that was riding with him to Chi gave up names and sources, Hus gave up info on how they was shipping bricks to other states..that's why Hus was slapped with a conspiracy and distribution.. Pleaded guilty and got a lower sentence..

That still makes him a snitch, but he's not the actual person that should be pointed fingers at..

They was being followed to Chicago by the feds, so they already had a snitch on paper..

I think I'm gonna pull up the paperwork again and read again.. It was a nice story to read..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Dude that was riding with him to Chi gave up names and sources, Hus gave up info on how they was shipping bricks to other states..that's why Hus was slapped with a conspiracy and distribution.. Pleaded guilty and got a lower sentence..

That still makes him a snitch, but he's not the actual person that should be pointed fingers at..

They was being followed to Chicago by the feds, so they already had a snitch on paper..

I think I'm gonna pull up the paperwork again and read again.. It was a nice story to read..
IMO if your living the life and get caught, you shouldn't tell the boys anything about how anything was done. That testimony can be used against someone else. If thats how it went down he's no good...I don't think being a tattle tale is as frowned upon anymore in this day and age....Its kinda like being gay....its accepted

Dec 24, 2013

It was a Los Angeles / Chicago investigation until Ratliff got caught then it found its way to the Bay Area after he got caught. Facts. Abdullah was the main rat akbr records ceo who bankrolled they music & gave them pocket money to be drug mules. Ratliff worked for Abdullah so most of the info he gave was on his boss naturally. But when Abdullah snitched he became paid informant for 3 years & got to travel to Jordan on fbi dollar. Abdullah charges were dropped so most of Ratliff snitching got buried with his file.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON

Not sayin he's the only snitch yea there's a lot in that case but for the nigga to deny it obviously no ones gonna admit they snitching especially claiming to e who he claims to be..fact is dudes a rat and niggas talk about all this fuk snitchs hype but jumpin on tracks with this dude lettin him get in music videos but yet dude is a paperwork rat? It's just a shame how niggas is nowadays I guess nobody's condones snitching only give a pass to husla tho right?? Abel will tell u hisself what's up done ave to green ligh to wax to expose dude and niggas still in denial that this man is a rat? Lmao u niggaz is bomedy for that ..

Last edited:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Ba is rat look at him he ain't in denial he just feel back from rap..no one in the bay will fuck with dude but niggas is bool with the hustla tho right? 14 keys and gave up info to save his ass what's that show u.i wouldn't even jaywalk in front of that tellin ass nigga..props to the niggas keepin it G and 100..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1

You propped this post. Are you agreeing that he told to save himself? If so, is that ok with you?

Last edited: