Husalah with S.B. & Krypto in Kent & Everett-FREE TICKETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
You guys still about to be up here tomorrow?
My bad bro I just remembered I didnt respond to ur pm. The promoter backed out on paying jacka the rest of his money but S.B. & Krypto still came and are still gonna rock bcuz there was alot of people that wanted to see them. So yeah bro please go and fuck with em you get to see em headline instead so they get to really rock. Send me the names you need for the list.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
22 inch brown. I live in eugene now if your ever in the area hit me up and we'll fish!
That's what's up! I see the NorCal and So OR king forcast is huge!!!!! I'm trying to hit that north umpqua soon for steel. If u want to plan a epic trip. Hit the rainforest this Sept after Forks 1st rain with me and we will catch Alaska sized salmon nonstop.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
That's what's up! I see the NorCal and So OR king forcast is huge!!!!! I'm trying to hit that north umpqua soon for steel. If u want to plan a epic trip. Hit the rainforest this Sept after Forks 1st rain with me and we will catch Alaska sized salmon nonstop.
Are you on facebook? I remember seeing you post on Ifish before! What rainforest?

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
That Jacka show was crackin. Too bad it had to end a few minutes early due to foos scrappin....Jacka and Amp are real chill guys.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Are you on facebook? I remember seeing you post on Ifish before! What rainforest?
Nah, don't have the time for the Facebook shit, one day maybe. There's 3 rainforests up the WA coast The Hoh, Quinault and my favorite the Queets.