HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
That's some BS how can you even compare the situations.... Lav got jumped and his car stolen at a gas station he reported his car stolen obviously for insurance who got charged did lav testify? That's like saying mess is a snitch because in Reno he filed a report so he could get his insurance $ for his jewelry that was took that's not snitchin its being smart and not taking another loss in a fucked up situation. Hus Ratted on his plug because he couldn't take his time like a man now that man is sitting in jail for decades not the same AT ALL. Lav D just took 6years on the chin so his boys could pretty much walk he's the opposite of your life partner James RATliff
Damn bro u really hate husalah, all because you heard other men hate on him. That's pretty lame lol, be ur own person

Mar 26, 2014
Damn bro u really hate husalah, all because you heard other men hate on him. That's pretty lame lol, be ur own person[/QUOTE

if you feel right supporting a snitch that's your choice not me. I bought husalah CDs back in the day before it was known just like I bought B.A. Cd,I'm a rap fan not only an A-wax fan I've got 1000 CDs all in cases no scratches all Bay and other Hip-hop that's all I spent any of my chips on as a kid. If your rapping about being in the streets and hustling and really at the end of the day your a piece of shit rat why would I support that? You think it's ok to support a snitch just cause they didn't tell on you? I don't condone telling nor would I ever support it

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Couldn't agree more about Mac blast db ruined it I can't stand DB all of his shit sounds fuckin terrible and he always looks broke and ashy as hell in some bs southpole outfit filming a video on his metro in a motel 6.
Why do you care so much how men look? Or if there broke, you sound like a hating female, bitch.

Aug 17, 2002
how is what lav d did not snitching when you consider the fact he knew it was rivals that took his shit? it's not like he had his shit parked, went inside somewhere only to have it disappear by the time he returned.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

I didn't know hus let u get on siccness this early...you must have blown him and and let AP and FED-x dig out your booty for a little extra internet time lol how did that fade come out last night? did AP line u up right?
so let me get this right you come on a hus appreciation thread to talk about 'blown him' doming' sucking' digging out booty' on repeat? I bet you get funny feelings inside when you look at hus huh. u should change your sicc name to foogayzeest. Trend starter of #homothuggin

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
so let me get this right you come on a hus appreciation thread to talk about 'blown him' doming' sucking' digging out booty' on repeat? I bet you get funny feelings inside when you look at hus huh. u should change your sicc name to foogayzeest. Trend starter of #homothuggin
and db don't fit into his homo erotic ideals of what rapper should look like lol.

Mar 26, 2014
how is what lav d did not snitching when you consider the fact he knew it was rivals that took his shit? it's not like he had his shit parked, went inside somewhere only to have it disappear by the time he returned.
Who was charged? Who did lav tell on? How much time they get? If you got your shit takin your sayin you would of just went ahead and payed It off anyway? Anyone who doesn't have Down syndrome would of done exactly what lav did....

Nov 11, 2006
Im convinced S @Southernhumboldt707 is actually P @pierxboy

Aaron, does akons brother approve of your multiple screenames and constant trolling?

And for the record....Hus's music>>>>>>>>>>>a-wax music everyday all day

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Im convinced S @Southernhumboldt707 is actually P @pierxboy
Yes

Aaron, does akons brother approve of your multiple screenames and constant trolling?
Probably not

And for the record....Hus's music>>>>>>>>>>>a-wax music everyday all day
Fuck yeah!

Nov 11, 2006
the paperwork was all posted online A-wax put it on his Twitter
What kind of fake ass wannabe gangsta gonna post shit online? If hes such a gangsta and he feels so strongly that hus ratted why not go see him man to man instead of posting shit on twitter? LMFAO GTFOH with fake ass a-wax, the image he tries to portray is nothing like his soft as charmin real life personality

my 2 cents when has wax EVER been relevant? I never would have heard of dude if it wasnt for beefs/siccness. I got no ill will twds the guy either just throwin out devils advocate since your hatin on the champ so bad
Thats the 110% truth

Nov 11, 2006
A-wax sits on twitter all day long, looking for any video or pic to post about hus or killa tay or whoever akons brother tells him he is "beefin" wit to make himself look hard....

Hes no better than a 13 yr old schoolgirl lashing out on facebook and IG at the popular kids in school because shes not popular....smh

Nov 11, 2006
P @pierxboy we see you lurking....

Screen shot 2015-10-10 at 4.06.46 PM.jpg

Are you gonna post a response to your lil girly actions or are you too busy googling hus and killa tay to find new material to post on twitter or IG?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Who was charged? Who did lav tell on? How much time they get? If you got your shit takin your sayin you would of just went ahead and payed It off anyway? Anyone who doesn't have Down syndrome would of done exactly what lav did....
snubz is in the pen right now for getting charged for the car.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Wax is the real snitch
A lawyer is a officer of the court, of something happened to the client, it would be there legal obligation to turn all of evidence in there poss. into the property authorities, especially if there was anything that could be linked to a future crime.

EXCEPTIONS TO THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE

There are some public policy exceptions to the application of the attorney-client privilege. Some of the most common exceptions to the privilege include:

Death of a Client. The privilege may be breached upon the death of a testator-client if litigation ensues between the decedent's heirs, legatees or other parties claiming under the deceased client.

Fiduciary Duty. A corporation's right to assert the attorney-client privilege is not absolute. An exception to the privilege has been carved out when the corporation's shareholders wish to pierce the corporation's attorney-client privilege.

Crime or Fraud Exception. If a client seeks advice from an attorney to assist with the furtherance of a crime or fraud or the post-commission concealment of the crime or fraud, then the communication is not privileged. If, however, the client has completed a crime or fraud and then seeks the advice of legal counsel, such communications are privileged unless the client considers covering up the crime or fraud.

Common Interest Exception. If two parties are represented by the same attorney in a single legal matter, neither client may assert the attorney-client privilege against the other in subsequent litigation if the subsequent litigation pertained to the subject matter of the previous joint representation.

In addition to these more traditional policy exceptions to the application of the privilege, recent events remind us that the privilege is not at all absolute. In the wake of the events of September 11, 2001, for example, Congress enacted, in swift fashion, the USA Patriot Act, allowing for, among other things, increased authority to conduct searches and monitor activity without judicial intervention.28 The USA Patriot Act led to a number of new rules and executive orders from the Bush Administration, including the widely criticized Bureau of Prisons Rule.29 This rule "authorizes the Attorney General to order the [Bureau of Prisons] Director to monitor or review communications between inmates and lawyers for the purpose of deterring future acts that could result in death or serious bodily injury to persons or property."30 All that is required before such monitoring can begin is a "reasonable suspicion . . . that a particular inmate may use attorney-client communications to facilitate acts of terrorism."31 Although the long-term effects of this new rule cannot be known, one is reminded that the privilege itself is not immune from the political climate in which we live.

MATTERS NOT PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE

Not all components of the attorney-client relationship are protected by or encompassed within the attorney-client privilege. For example, the existence of the attorney-client relationship or the length of the relationship are not privileged bits of information.32 In fact, the general nature of the services performed by the lawyer, including the terms and conditions of the retention, are generally discoverable.

The factual circumstances surrounding the communications between an attorney and a client, such as the date of the communication and the identity of persons copied on correspondence, are likewise not privileged. Participants in a meeting with an attorney, the length of a consultation and the documents evidencing same (e.g., calendars, appointment books) are not necessarily protected from compelled disclosure.33 As for the fee arrangement between an attorney and a client, these documents are typically discoverable, except where such discovery would produce confidential communications with the client.34

Mar 26, 2014
P @pierxboy we see you lurking....

View attachment 5336

Are you gonna post a response to your lil girly actions or are you too busy googling hus and killa tay to find new material to post on twitter or IG?
I'm busy up in humboldt getting my chips up while your a broke struggling artist in sac who won't ever be shit....