HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Keep your hand out my pocket was a classic he used to be so dope when he rapped on milliondollardream I don't get why he switched up like he did. What ever happened to zigidy tho?
Haha. It's funny u should say that, zigidy was a bouncer at a dive bar in rohnert park I used to go to. I hollered young zigidaaaaay at him a few times but he took the job hella serious I think he's got a wife and kids now. Lots of college chicks go to that bar, friar tucks

Mar 26, 2014
Haha. It's funny u should say that, zigidy was a bouncer at a dive bar in rohnert park I used to go to. I hollered young zigidaaaaay at him a few times but he took the job hella serious I think he's got a wife and kids now. Lots of college chicks go to that bar, friar tucks
Lol That's classic bro . That 53miles north of the gate was dope back in the day. Rap game isn't for everyone I guess....

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Man I don't give a shit that people used to clown Zig, I really liked his self titled album plus the track My Introduction on the Zigilaytion produced by Mark7.

Haha @ yelling 'young zigidaaaay' at him though

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I bumped zigidy, he was local and had songs with Mac dre, that's all it takes. Some songs were corny but I liked the zigilaytion or whatever it was called

Yeah that album was dope. I remember i thought it was funny because his first album had sing dissing people for using bigger name features to sell albums then he came out with that.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah that album was dope. I remember i thought it was funny because his first album had sing dissing people for using bigger name features to sell albums then he came out with that.
Lol and he dissed smoov e like 3 months before paying to get him on an album. The old diss was called fruity like a smoothie if I remember right, I used to have a copy of it but idk what happened to it. He talks about it in some dubcnn interview I'll have to track it down

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Lol and he dissed smoov e like 3 months before paying to get him on an album. The old diss was called fruity like a smoothie if I remember right, I used to have a copy of it but idk what happened to it. He talks about it in some dubcnn interview I'll have to track it down

I remember that. I asked smoov e about it when it came out and he said zigidy was like a super fan and bugged him a lot. And there was some falling out over show money and zigidy took it real serious. Smoov e said that the dude was a clown and wasn't worth responding to

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I remember that. I asked smoov e about it when it came out and he said zigidy was like a super fan and bugged him a lot. And there was some falling out over show money and zigidy took it real serious. Smoov e said that the dude was a clown and wasn't worth responding to
Yeah sounds about right lol. Entertaining though for sure

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Yeah I think someone on Zigidy's side got beat up over it

Who was the chode who would always post sleeveless pics with his arms folded? He looked like a mini sergeant slaughter and I remember him challenging people on here to fight

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Yeah I think someone on Zigidy's side got beat up over it

Who was the chode who would always post sleeveless pics with his arms folded? He looked like a mini sergeant slaughter and I remember him challenging people on here to fight
JC Bautista...I have no idea how the hell I remember that. I think that was Zigidy's brother.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
cotati crawl is what they call that section of bars but yeah heard he still works as a bouncer

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013