Hurricane MYSPACE Victims

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Poisonpen said:
Actually I typed in Cesolito in my yahoo browser...
hahah sike!
That was such a great comeback mayne. Im not gonna even respond to a smuck like you.

whats your next comeback to gonna be? let me guess..... I fucked cesolito's mom or Cesolito's music is wack. I only respond to creative cats and thats not you. p.s Im glad you came out the closet on the siccness. lol

Sep 24, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
hahah sike!
That was such a great comeback mayne. Im not gonna even respond to a smuck like you.

whats your next comeback to gonna be? let me guess..... I fucked cesolito's mom or Cesolito's music is wack. I only respond to creative cats and thats not you. p.s Im glad you came out the closet on the siccness. lol
Trust homie, I can go back and forth with you but smacking up bitches went out of style around the same time Teen Summit and Karl Kani jeans went under. But since you mentioned it, how's that Slut you call a mother?

Feb 8, 2003
Poisonpen said:
Trust homie, I can go back and forth with you but smacking up bitches went out of style around the same time Teen Summit and Karl Kani jeans went under. But since you mentioned it, how's that Slut you call a mother?

GROW UP LIL BOY.

If i wanted too I could clown the shit out of you. but your too lame and corny for me to even fuck with in other words your a joke with no swagger. Im glad you came out the closet. So say whatever you want Im done with you.

Duece Out!
Cesolito