Humans naturally corrupt?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2003
Just interested in what you think.. is the majority of the human race is corrupt.

If so why?

if not why?

Just wondering was talking with a friend about communism he said it was a good idea only would never work because the majority of the human race is corrupt.

Dec 18, 2002
were not naturally corrupt...i know this for a fact, any evil we commit is based on the society we live in, or if your seriously crazy at birth but natural corruption isnt possible unless the family before them is corrupt. there has been scientific proof that memory cells live in your body, not just your brain, and could be a part of DNA, so memories are thought to be passed on to our kin, i believe it. have you ever been around a kid who just seemed smarter than you were when you were that old??

Mar 18, 2003
KrypticFlowz said:
have you ever been around a kid who just seemed smarter than you were when you were that old??
Dude, I feel that way when I hear about some kids fucking with computers and hacking. Jon Lech Johansen is responsible for cracking the DVD encryption, making it possible for people to rip and burn DVD/VCD. He developed the code when he was 15 years old. What the fuck?