Huh goddamn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Maybe a stupid qustion?? BUT HOW FUCKING TALL IS B.D. and byrdie???? Cuz d-sane are you so damn small or are burd and bd so damn big lol(in hieght). Cuz i'm tal, but i think bd is even taller then my, and i personoly don't know annybody taller then, so that's why i'm just wondering. P.s. checkt ya mp3 sites, off fts, byrdie syko, love ya shit, love tha beats, keep this shit runing Peace i'm out.

Feb 26, 2003
Gamglife sory man my fault, that are the then hauge crips local gang, im a part off that shit but, gamglife=ganglife, my mistake must take typing coursese, and go back and finish high school cuz my spelling is fuckt up lol. 7 FUCKING FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HOLLYASSWOOPINGDAMN, I'M 6,6 BY DA way. Pz i'm out.

Feb 26, 2003
I don't know, but i can ashure you they aint no wannaby crips, or crips cuz they lik 2pac or sumthing, i tought sum off em lived in la, i don't know i've they where part off a gang, but whey got crips and bloodz ova tha howle state, and whey got sum local gangz like the ruffadam soldiers, da bijlma lords, and da west damsco soldiers. And man whey have hoodz 2, last 3 months my hood had 7 gang/crime related murders,(lost a homie crazy loc r.i.p. dogg see ya when i get there) and that's only gang/crime related. But yeah whey ain't no wannebescarredoffthapopo's crips. pz

Feb 26, 2003
Man fuck that shit dogg, man why live by our own rulez, whey don't give a goddamn how da crips in l.a. act. Whey do it in our own way, and whey have our own slang. Whey do or own thing, ands whey have NO FUCKING LINK OR SHIT WITH OTHER CRIPS aight??? Man i don't know why they got the name crips , you shouldn't ask my. But like i siad, da only thang da same iss da name, da rest is different.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tray dogg said:
Man fuck that shit dogg, man why live by our own rulez, whey don't give a goddamn how da crips in l.a. act. Whey do it in our own way, and whey have our own slang. Whey do or own thing, ands whey have NO FUCKING LINK OR SHIT WITH OTHER CRIPS aight??? Man i don't know why they got the name crips , you shouldn't ask my. But like i siad, da only thang da same iss da name, da rest is different.
:eek: OMG please dont come kill me mr gangster! I am so sorry! :dead:
Jesus fucking christ how about chill the fuck out i was kidding goddamn. And if you have guys nothing to do with "crip culture" or what ever the fuck you wanna call it than why do you have that name? :confused:

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man...

Yall's best be steppin' off tha home donkey Tray Doggy Doozle... this is Malibu's Finest, muther fucka... most wanted! Tray Dogg is reppin' Blood an' Crip with that name, home fry. Best believe his big homeys be holdin' brewski's on stage... since day one. No that ain't a rat turd falling off his head, that's a corn row mutha fucker... that's tha lonely corn row, bitches. Bet he drops a single too. Eat that mutha fucker, pop-pop (and that ain't the hoopty back firing, fo' rizza).

Feb 26, 2003
I WA GODAMN KIDDING MAN. look at my sign man.

hallow i was joking man, OFF COURSE THAT WASN'T SERIOS MAN, DAMN, CRIPS AND HOLLAND YEAH WRIGHT, I JUST BUMPT IN 2 THAT SITE AND I WASS LIKE DAMN THAT SUM WANNEBE'S, AND I HAD NO SIGNATURE SO I JUST PUT THAT IN IT, I TOUGHT IT WAS CLEAR THAT I WAS JOKING, BUT YA'LL FELT 4 IT SO I ANSEWRD BACK LIKE THAT SHIT WAS 4 REAL. :cheeky: , look in holland whey don't have no gangz, whey have hoodz, and whey have hoodz that have beef with enother, like bijlma and damsco west. or ruffadam sout and pendrecht projects have beef with Spangen en north ruffa. But there ain't no realy big gangz, whey have em but orther that ar wack ass wannebe's like them boyz in my signutere, or gangz off 50 peepz. Like they al huzlaz like them dude's in my sign, but when it come's to it, thay pussy's. But whey have tha same poor shit,same ,appartment blocks ass ya'll, tha same crimerate ass ya'll, but whey got a litle bit less murders, and no gangz.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: I WA GODAMN KIDDING MAN. look at my sign man.

tray dogg said:
hallow i was joking man, OFF COURSE THAT WASN'T SERIOS MAN, DAMN, CRIPS AND HOLLAND YEAH WRIGHT, I JUST BUMPT IN 2 THAT SITE AND I WASS LIKE DAMN THAT SUM WANNEBE'S, AND I HAD NO SIGNATURE SO I JUST PUT THAT IN IT, I TOUGHT IT WAS CLEAR THAT I WAS JOKING, BUT YA'LL FELT 4 IT SO I ANSEWRD BACK LIKE THAT SHIT WAS 4 REAL. :cheeky: , look in holland whey don't have no gangz, whey have hoodz, and whey have hoodz that have beef with enother, like bijlma and damsco west. or ruffadam sout and pendrecht projects have beef with Spangen en north ruffa. But there ain't no realy big gangz, whey have em but orther that ar wack ass wannebe's like them boyz in my signutere, or gangz off 50 peepz. Like they al huzlaz like them dude's in my sign, but when it come's to it, thay pussy's. But whey have tha same poor shit,same ,appartment blocks ass ya'll, tha same crimerate ass ya'll, but whey got a litle bit less murders, and no gangz.
Man... Whatever. :eyecross: :rolleyes:

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Man...

Fridge said:
Yall's best be steppin' off tha home donkey Tray Doggy Doozle... this is Malibu's Finest, muther fucka... most wanted! Tray Dogg is reppin' Blood an' Crip with that name, home fry. Best believe his big homeys be holdin' brewski's on stage... since day one. No that ain't a rat turd falling off his head, that's a corn row mutha fucker... that's tha lonely corn row, bitches. Bet he drops a single too. Eat that mutha fucker, pop-pop (and that ain't the hoopty back firing, fo' rizza).
LMFAO!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Wha?

I back you up on a Joke? This ain't no Joke Homey, it's real life in Shoreline, WA! We be gettin' Speedin' Tickets and shizzle like ev-er-ee day. That's how we be doin' in tha big North 206. I mean for reeze, me and tha Big Red-Blue got the Fo'fith in tha trunk with the bullets in the Glove Box.. that's ril' homey. Sho-Line, 1-5!!!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Wha?

Fridge said:
I back you up on a Joke? This ain't no Joke Homey, it's real life in Shoreline, WA! We be gettin' Speedin' Tickets and shizzle like ev-er-ee day. That's how we be doin' in tha big North 206. I mean for reeze, me and tha Big Red-Blue got the Fo'fith in tha trunk with the bullets in the Glove Box.. that's ril' homey. Sho-Line, 1-5!!!
Ooh fa sho my nizzle!!

Feb 26, 2003
Re: Wha?

Fridge said:
Man, i was making a joke about da howl gang thing aight???, man da rest was no joke. And i know, that in da usa ya'll have gangz and shit, that ain't a joke, but that where dutchmans, and i've ya from holland and you say i'm crip, then you are fake, that's tha howl thang. Ltaz