Hu$$le Is My Last Name - Nipsey Hussle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
^^i expect him to MAINTAIN the bar...not drop it...he didnt need to go up..his shit was on point already..
Let me ask you this. I know you not a fortune teller but if Nipsey blows up (which I really hope he do) you think he gonna worry about maintaing the bar when made few million dollars, he and his people are fiannancially straight?

May 25, 2005
Let me ask you this. I know you not a fortune teller but if Nipsey blows up (which I really hope he do) you think he gonna worry about maintaing the bar when made few million dollars, he and his people are fiannancially straight?
probably not...and thats there where i stop supportin and fuckin with him...

and im sure more than a few here will agree..

probably not...and thats there where i stop supportin and fuckin with him...

and im sure more than a few here will agree..
THATS KINDA LIKE SPORTS PLAYERS, THEY BALL HARD IN COLLEGE AND THEY MAKE IT TO THE LEAUGE AND FALL OFF CUZ THEY GOT A BIG CHECK THEY FEEL AS IF THEYRE LIFE IS SET

NIP SEEMS LIKE A DIFFERENT BREED AND U CAN HEAR THAT WHEN HE AINT RAPPIN. DUDES INTERVIEWS SKILLS ARE ON POINT AND HE SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY WHO IS OUT TO REALLY DO SUM SHIT.