Howard Stern for FREE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I've been spreading the sweet gospels of free sirius. If you don't have it you're really missing out. You'll realize how gay and cheesey FM radio really is.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Likwid said:
I've been spreading the sweet gospels of free sirius. If you don't have it you're really missing out. You'll realize how gay and cheesey FM radio really is.
A-fukin-men my friend.........i got stuck in my wifes car over the weekend and nearly blew my head off.....ima have to get another unit

jacka said:
im on that free trial shit but i cant find howards station? any help?
channel 100 & 101, but you cant get it free online until the 25 & 26th........itz gonna be great, you guys are gonna be able to hear the BabaBooey Roast for free

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
J.COLOMBO said:
opie and anthony are way better.............
LMFAO!!!! Board Op Opiate & AintFunny Ambien are fukin hack clonez .......who cant even get through a Letterman apperence without having to bad mouth Howard........the only thing remotely listen-able on that shit show is Jim Norton and their ratings prove it ,you fuckin sheep.....keep suckin daddy's cock homoz

i downloaded the clip of JV & Elvis clownin the fuck outta them......they got OWNED!!!

lol @ CBS shoving them down Lettermans throught

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
J.COLOMBO said:
opie and anthony are way better.............
Opie and Anthony suck ass. I have listened to their show a few times and it seems like they bring up Howard Stern about every 15 minutes or so.

On another note I thought Adam Corolla's show is pretty fucking funny the few times I have heard it.

No one even comes close to Stern though.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Hu$tle530 said:
So Sirius isn't doing so well..........................
They're killing XM in subscription adds per quarter. XM has already lowered their year end goal twice. Mornings Howard Stern, Afternoons Bubba The Love sponge, after work it's all about Farells sports show shake-it-up!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i encourage everybody to check out channels:
45 Shade 45
40 HipHop Nation
50 Hot Jamz
while you have chance.......the commercial free uncensored music is fuc'n outstanding

Hu$tle530 said:
So Sirius isn't doing so well................
lol....how you figure that? 5.1+ million subs so far........and killin XM in the retail market 4 to 1 since Howard coming over

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The thing I like about Shade 45 and HHN is that they hate wack shit plain and simple, you won't hear nelly and that kinda shit. The talk shows are also wayyy fuckin' better than your KMEL, KYLD, KDON or whatever. DJ's are waaay better.