How?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2017
Since December 2019, the outbreak of the coronavirus disease has been spreading rapidly from China to other parts of the world leading to acute infectious pneumonia. The pandemic has disproportionately affected the health of communities of color. Non-Hispanic Black adults (48%) and Hispanic or Latino adults (46%) are more likely to report symptoms of anxiety and/or depressive disorder than Non-Hispanic White adults (41%). Historically, these communities of color have faced challenges accessing mental health care. These dudes are having it every day. Many essential workers continue to face a number of challenges, including a greater risk of contracting the coronavirus than other workers. Compared to nonessential workers, essential workers are more likely to report symptoms of anxiety or depressive disorder (42% vs. 30%), starting or increasing substance use (25% vs. 11%), and suicidal thoughts (22% vs. 8%) during the pandemic which is really devastating. We might not able to see it but those people are suffering which is really sad for those homies out there. This report might not be accurate but it shows how really devastating this pandemic is. If you were one of these people, what are you gonna do to overcome this situation?

Sep 25, 2017
Well um uh yeah I dealt with the corona virus. By drinking lots of corona beer. It got me like drunk and stuff and made me not scared of the lies that TV said about it. Then I watched a movie while eating nachos drunk and passed out
Well, some studies suggest that the media can have a negative influence, but even these don’t account for other social factors that might not be readily observed.