how young is too young???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
ATF said:
whats the youngest chick you ever messed with??? Im not talking about pre-teens!
I cant fuck with a bitch unless she's atleast in highschool. 14's the youngest... I dont usually get at bitches that young but sometimes they be lookin older than they really are u feel me an I'm like fuck it.... I'm 17 though... if I was in my mid 20's like the majority of this board I couldnt get with a female under like 20 prolly jus cuz of the maturity factor... teen bitches are hella stupid

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
I feel you...naw Im 23 & this chick just turned 17 & Im always thinkin to myself like damn this bitch is young..but she just throwin the pussy to me whenever so Im like fuck it...yaw think that shit is wrong???

Jul 31, 2002
if its legal, do what you do, just be careful not to some how corrupt her life. that's the thing, you need to understand that younger girls are still growing up, forming their opinions of themselves, shaping their outlook on life. An older man unfortunately, is not always more mature and can do a lot of damage without even being aware of it. If you are responsible, and you care and motivate her to make something of herself, thats fine. teaching a young girl that she just good for pussy tho-just think of the message and the future welfare recipient thats gonna create. if u fuck with younger girls, and you are an ass, just know you part of a larger problem that you won't even realize, and by all means, don't make a mama out of her.