how yall sneak weed into shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
stash that shit in your ass crack homie.LOL

naw im jus playin.jus put that shit in your sock or your shoe.i used 2 sneek weed in to pen when i went 2 see my brother & that how i used to do it.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
most all the concerts I have ever been to, they could give a fuck less about people bring weed up in there...everyone is smoking it in the concerts so obviously its not that hard to sneak it in, just put it in your pocket...when they pat you down, they are looking for guns and knifes

Sep 4, 2002
yeah well thanks to all ur suggetions no of em worked that patted down hardcore, and yes they looked in my shoes and everyone who snuk it in got busted and all there shit jacked when they lit up

May 6, 2002
You got busted sneaking weed into a show? HAHA. And it was for Tech? If he's such a star why didn't he take his own weed in? I'm sure they didn't strip search dude like they did you. Ya'll must really be some squares if you can't figure out how to sneak your smoke in. It don't take a brain surgeon. Man I can't believe this funny ass shit, and he posted a thread about it. Man, you need to post a pic of yourself so we when we see you we can take your weed from you.