how would you feel about a tech and lynch album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
they should just stick to making a few songs together, lynch's album should be solo

or another lynch & c-bo album like blocc movement would be sick

and LOL @ tech calling someone a weirdo

he accidentally his whole fan base

Aug 17, 2011
1.welcome to my world
2.im sorry mama its just bleedin
3.icu
4.this is hip-hop
5.strange music box
6.takin online orders
7.how ya do dat again
8.whats yo psycho

alll them songs is dope...any1 who wouldnt want this album needa slap theyselves.

Jan 29, 2006
1.welcome to my world
2.im sorry mama its just bleedin
3.icu
4.this is hip-hop
5.strange music box
6.takin online orders
7.how ya do dat again
8.whats yo psycho

alll them songs is dope...any1 who wouldnt want this album needa slap theyselves.
yes, dope songs, but those songs wouldnt go together on an album

Nov 6, 2005
Didn't Tech already say that theres basically NO CHANCE of ever doing a collab or group album with Lynch. If i remember correctly.... he points to the fact that he's a fuckin weirdo and is impossible to work with. He also stated the fact that he seriously fears being cannibalized by him.

I think it was when Tech was asked about him and Lynch doing a NNUTHOUZE project
668846893?

six six double eight fourty six eighty nine three?

Nov 22, 2011
A Tech and Lynch album would be dope Id love to hear it.
Both Lynch and Tech put it down on both CHS And Welcome to strangeland.
It could be some greatness.

Aug 8, 2009
A tech and lynch album would be dope they would need to get in the lab together and write together but there rap style and content compliment each other very much every song that there on together is monsterous

Nov 6, 2005
Bowl of Blood was probably dropped when strange asked for new material... That is if it was ever officially finished by lynch while he was under his own accord.

Besides the interview with tech talking a little about a NNUTTHOWZE or even anything past features I highly doubt this will ever happen. The bit I asked him personally kind of had the same vibe... Good MC, fucking WEIRD man.

I remember reading somewhere that since lynch had cooked up the idea of these three albums as being somewhat cinematic in nature, that he was intentionally sticking to the ripgut style... Whether thats due to choice or forced nature is another topic of debate. The era that I enjoyed lynch the most his entire "crew" was filled with completely different people, not to mention the even more extensive rumor mill that he wasnt really writing/producing all of his tracks back then. I've held out hope that after these 3 albums we'll hear an old sac town rider C.D. or even features that are more heavily west coast sounding but I'm not so sure.

Pretty much all of that is based off hear say throughout the years, but the absence of really any mobby style tracks (let alone near the calibre of my favorite lynch tracks) kind of makes me wonder though....