How would Randy Couture do at 205 light heavywieght

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2008
He would be worried about Liddell because he knocked him out twice and basically retired him for awhile. He doesnt match up well against Chuck but Fedor you never know maybe his style would be a problem for Fedor but i doubt it. Actaully now that i think about it why not have a 4th fight between Liddell and Randy. That would be a huge PPV draw for Dana.

Apr 25, 2002
There isnt really much choice for Randy at either weight class unless they bring in Fedor for a superbout with an option to fight again for a belt. Why have Randy beat up contenders in both divisions and possibly lose before another shot at the title.

A fight Id like to see in Light Heavyweight is the winner of Mauricio Rua vs Mark Coleman. Id like to see Randy put a beatdown on Shogun....

Jan 5, 2006
IMO Brock got lucky with that punch and his cardio sucks, and even at that the punch was to the back of the head pretty much. But enough of that, I do see Randy winning his next fights as well.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
randy ain't competing at 205, he's not up to par with the speed of the light heavyweights anymore...wandy would kill him, jackson would pound him, chuck...chuck might lose this one...forrest would take it to him...rashad...rashad would be a good match up cuz of his wrestling but I don't see randy winning that one...he's best suited to stay in the heavyweight division...fight the loser of nog/mir...than try again for the belt after the unification........but randy is done, let's face it. fedor is the future that dana needs to invest in. anybody dana could put against fedor would lose!!!