How was the DE Show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
pitty4thebitti

The show was great. Ran smooth and no problems. We are already working on more shows in more locales. Sorry you could not make it.

May 8, 2002
The show was crackin! D.E. had his best performance yet! He performed about 8 or 10 songs! 3 songs from FU2. Much luv to RapShad for puttin this shit together! Lookin forward to the next show.

THE 01

May 6, 2002
shit was cool!! We came hella deep!
what up RapShad!! sorry I didnt hit the blunt with you at the telly but my eyes where soo fuccin heavy!! lol... muvh love and thanks for given us a chance and even time to do another song..

It is now official.. THE D.E is Diffrent!! lol.. if you were there you'd know what I'm sayin..

Apr 25, 2002
The show was awsome. I swooped up a FU2 shirt and a UDI cd. ALL the performers came tight. Good work puttin this together Shad. Can't wait for the next one.... That was coo meeting you Split, good luck with your music thang.... D.E., you took that show to tha next, with your superb musical performance and entertaining comic stylings. FU2 will be a masterpiece. PEACE OUT!

May 17, 2002
2nd comin, thank you for hesupport. when you have time, please let me know how you like or dis like the cd, all input is good input................msane

Apr 25, 2002
Yea, the show was tight!! Much Luv to Rapshad and great work homie!! Everyone that performed were tight. The DE had me rollin' tho, DAMN THAT DE!!!! LOL. DE thanks for the shout out during the show, much luv. BeGee came with some of the ol' school songs which were hella tight and he also did some new ones, good shit BeGee!! Balance came with heat!! My girl and my friend were like "WHO WAS THAT? HE HAD FLOWS!!" Over all, the show was tight!! Can't wait till the next one!!

P.S. To the people that were there I was the one with the FU2 shirt on, Mexican with a short hair and I was sitting in the front row on the right side by the smokin' area, I was with a girl and a homie of mine.

LUK-E

D

DizGusT

msane, were u at the concert?

and if u were not, was is because First Degree was there?

May 8, 2002
This event was a Crackufunktion put together by the Rapshad the man!!! Crucial Point,Critikal, Balance, Equipto and of course THE DE came with some heaterz! Ya'll niggaz just cant be missin out on a DE show within 4 hrs of yo town! As for the video......got some good footage. But most important about the show was the Haterz took the night off!!!!!!!! Antioch was deep too! We rolled up with 3 cars loads and a big ass Van to show some luv for Critikal and THE D.E. Posted up in at the Courtyard/Marriot Smokin the Minty Green Giant!

@RAPSHAD we gotz to do some thangz in the future playa!

The 01

May 6, 2002
haterz

TONE DOG THE 01 said:
But most important about the show was the Haterz took the night off!!!!!!!!

The 01
Msane youz a bitch nicca! good thing you did take the night off or the video would have had bonus footage of a foot in yo ass!

but ya I'll hit you all up with that video info!