?How to Keep Ya GIRL Nice and Moist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Gotta quick ?

I KNOW 90% of the siccness blows weed, how do y'all keep ya girl Maryjane nice and moist! I dont know how some people say it smokes better dry-THEY MUST BE HIGH- Like if you get some dry weed-how to get it back nice and moist without losing the flavor crystals

But What do y'all do to keep it nice and dank. Besides puttin it in the fridge. Oranges are alright, but they make your bud taste like oranges. Lemons tend to do the same. I think limes work fucking LOVELY. They have no flavor in the rine-and dry up fairly quickly. so they wont absorb all the thc.

I had a few dorks say q-tips work,they really dont. and a piece of paper towel-to a piece of fucking lettuce-lol-meshicans. lol.

Any other useful ideas you guys use

Apr 3, 2008
lettuce works the best but you gotta keep checkin that shit and movin it around or yor shitll get too moist n gota dry it again and risk mold..

Jun 24, 2003
shiiit, its not bammer by ANY means homie. last two bags have been trainwreck-denim poisin. i got some purple cotton candy right now. its the homie i get it from, he just leaves it laying around in a bag and shit, a few oz's. jus soakin up the air. im tryin to see how to moistin it back up. NOT KEEP it moist ya digg. i know HOW to do that. i got a bad ass half oz medical bottle. looks like a big green pill-air tight-bottle.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
lettuce works the best but you gotta keep checkin that shit and movin it around or yor shitll get too moist n gota dry it again and risk mold..
^^^ YEAH SAME METHOD BUT U CAN USE HELLA SHIT LETTUCE,TORTILLAS,OARNGE PEELS, APPLE CORES ETC...

OR I KNO A FEW GHETTO ASS FOOZ THAT SPRAY THIS ON THEYR SHIT TO MAKE IT SMELL BETTER/WEIGH MORE...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
shiiit, its not bammer by ANY means homie. last two bags have been trainwreck-denim poisin. i got some purple cotton candy right now. its the homie i get it from, he just leaves it laying around in a bag and shit, a few oz's. jus soakin up the air. im tryin to see how to moistin it back up. NOT KEEP it moist ya digg. i know HOW to do that. i got a bad ass half oz medical bottle. looks like a big green pill-air tight-bottle.
WHATS "DENIM POISON"? U MEAN "DURBAN POISON"?

Jun 5, 2004
I THOUGHT U WAS ASKIN HOW TO KEEP A BITCHS MOUTH MOIST, SO SHE CAN GIVE HEAD AFTER SHE SMOKES TREES.

BUT ANYWAYS TELL UR DEALER TO STEP HIS GAME UP AND GET SOME KERR'S JARS. LOL @ SELLING TREES AND JUST LETTING IT SIT IN A ZIP-LOC BAG, WHAT IS HE IN 8TH GRADE

Jan 9, 2009
Gotta quick ?

I KNOW 90% of the siccness blows weed, how do y'all keep ya girl Maryjane nice and moist! I dont know how some people say it smokes better dry-THEY MUST BE HIGH- Like if you get some dry weed-how to get it back nice and moist without losing the flavor crystals

But What do y'all do to keep it nice and dank. Besides puttin it in the fridge. Oranges are alright, but they make your bud taste like oranges. Lemons tend to do the same. I think limes work fucking LOVELY. They have no flavor in the rine-and dry up fairly quickly. so they wont absorb all the thc.

I had a few dorks say q-tips work,they really dont. and a piece of paper towel-to a piece of fucking lettuce-lol-meshicans. lol.

Any other useful ideas you guys use
WHAT YEAR IS THIS POST FROM??

ARE YOU ROLLING UP YOUR STRESS IN GARCIA VEGAS?
MAYBE THOSE CHOCOLATE PHILLIES?