How To Gang Bang On Myspace by DJ QUIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
lol @ quik losing it over some youtube comments haha...

Date: May 18, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject: People Got Me Fucked Up!

Body: Look yall, i understand everybody is entitled to their opinion, but all this talk about me gettin facials on youtube and me and kurupt actin homo and shit...on Piru, i have whooped on niggas that said that shit in person. i keep a p••••l on me for haters. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING ONCE, YOU WILL SAY IT AGAIN ON SIGHT. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU GON CATCH AN OLD FASHIONED BEAT DOWN-PIRU!

look at my past. fightin & shoot-outs and bangin and shit.

ive become a real gunner over the years. i've had every gun you could imagine, and i have the right to bear arms. Compton taught me how to not die. Bottom Line. With that said, if ANYBODY wants problems with me personally, i aint hard to find. But I'll be Goddamn if you think you gon say some off the wall shit to me and you not gon get dealt with! and if it goes further, YOU CAN GET DEAD LIKE ANYBODY ELSE! R.I.P HATERS-KILL YOURSELVES TODAY! THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY...TAKE IT. BETTER OFF DEAD MUTHAFUCKAS.

W/S TTPiru Gang 400 BLK. SPRUCE ST. B4 THE INTERNET.

you know what it is...dont get it fucked up.
BLOOD GANG WORLDWIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.