how to download songs to a chocolate phone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
I just got my new phone Friday. How to I download tracks onto this chocolate phone. can i just buy a adapter hook it up to my PC and download songs like that or what

Feb 13, 2004
yea u can jus buy that music essential kit 4 it, then hook it up to ur computer and download the songs. but it only fit like 12-15 songs on it without the memory card.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
5-Dime NwK said:
peep this site out
http://mobile17.com/

follow the instructions and u can upload any song on your comp to your phone, FREE

your welcome
That's not what he's trying to do, he's trying to load full mp3's to his phone not ringtones.

You need:

A: A micro SD a.k.a. Transflash card to hold your media

B: Music Essentials Kit which includes a USB cable for your phone and stereo headphones for 29.99. The cable can also be used with BitPim for free ringers and shit along with loading photos and video but it's really slow.

or

C: A memory card reader for 20.00. With this you pop your card into the card reader, load your media then put it back into your phone. Card reader is faster than the cable and you can use it for photos, video etc on and off your phone, but not ringtones.

Aug 28, 2006
with the microsd and the transflash it real easy to use, idk what that slot in the computer is called but u just put it in and thats it.copt and paste your shit the memory card file, well thats what i do hope this helps

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's if you have a card reader built in ( as you refer to as "that slot" ). I myself like the cable for making ringtones, editing my calendar, and backing up my contacts. I use a card reader for large file transfers like movies.

Aug 28, 2006
YA I GOT THE USB CORD TOO AND IT CAME WIT HEADSET AND A INSTALLATION CD....I USE THE USB CORD FOR PUTTIN MUSIC INTO THE MEMORYCARD..AND THE TRANSFLASH FOR PICTURES ECT.