how to chop samples in reason 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
damn i need to get back on reason, I heard reason 5 can be used as a VST now through some cheap app out there. I want to get my hands on that kong and to get thor and malstrom back on my beats.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I never visit this part of the siccness but as I was scrolling through the list of forums the title of this thread caught my eye and i thought it said 'how to chop up enemies in 5 simple steps'

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Too many steps to get a sample in reason...it's really a pain in the ass. I can just open a song in Logic, chop it where I want, and go from there.
you can do that too this is just my preferred workflow to be honest. I've sampled with both I honestly find it to be faster to record a sample into Reason's audio editor and chop like I do in the video. Maybe its me coming from an Mpc/Eps workflow but this isn't too different for me. There is also a way to chop a sample with Record that I will do another video with another day that is very similar.