How the Fuck? STEALTH and FATAL NIGHTMARE...Read...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2005
What the fuck? This The Last Sanctuary For Gangsta Rap and You Cant Talk Shit? Is That A Stupid Motherfuckin Contradiction Or What?

I Feel What Yall Mean, Kids Cant Take It Sometimes... But Im Naturally a Cocky Bastard And Ima Talk Shit... And These fuckin Children Should Learn It's The Internet, Dont Take Shit Up The Ass...

Sanctuary For Gangster Rap My Ass... Gangster Rap's BUILT On Beef...

So Now I'm Officially Stating I Got Beef With FATAL, With Stealth, And With Jabbz... and Whoever Else Wants It Nahmean?...

This Is A Motherfuckin "Gangster" Rap Site, Let's Get Some Fuckin Beef And SHIT TALKIN IN THIS BITCH!!!...

And For You homos That Are Gonna Hate And Say There Shouldnt Be Beef, Eat A Dick... Real Talk, Yall Cats Talkin bout keepin it Cool Are Some Squares...Yall Dont Deserve To Claim The Yay Area...

Yes This Is Beef, Calm Down Assholes, It's Internet Beef So It Dont Even matter, But Yall Dumb Niggas Sayin Dont Talk Shit Can Suck A Cock...HAHAHA... This Is "Gangster" Rap For Christ Sakes...

Hit The Thread Up With Yall Thoughts...

Jul 19, 2005
beef is natural in gangsta rap... and it provides a way for mafuccaz to prepare for war when real shit goes down.. theres gonna be haters and followers... juss up to each individual artist to decide whether they gon dick ride and suck the cock of someone better or whatevers, or man the fuck up stand strong and be a leader... not too many leaders in the game at the moment everyones blowing each others dicks to get fame and money... all good if you like that shit...

but over the net... thats some funny shit... whatever happens is gonna happen... i dun had net beef and sorted it out man (me) to bitch... its funny when mafuccaz talk all this shit then when shit goes down for real nuts drop and shatter...

if you getting hated on... of course you gonna react... if you hating expect a fucked up reaction... juss do you and if you feel you got the strength to crush mafuccaz... spit and crush them... if you lose battles in ya beef... accept that shit move on and improve...all i can say... stay up...1

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Preach said:
What the fuck? This The Last Sanctuary For Gangsta Rap and You Cant Talk Shit? Is That A Stupid Motherfuckin Contradiction Or What?

I Feel What Yall Mean, Kids Cant Take It Sometimes... But Im Naturally a Cocky Bastard And Ima Talk Shit... And These fuckin Children Should Learn It's The Internet, Dont Take Shit Up The Ass...

Sanctuary For Gangster Rap My Ass... Gangster Rap's BUILT On Beef...

So Now I'm Officially Stating I Got Beef With FATAL, With Stealth, And With Jabbz... and Whoever Else Wants It Nahmean?...

This Is A Motherfuckin "Gangster" Rap Site, Let's Get Some Fuckin Beef And SHIT TALKIN IN THIS BITCH!!!...

And For You homos That Are Gonna Hate And Say There Shouldnt Be Beef, Eat A Dick... Real Talk, Yall Cats Talkin bout keepin it Cool Are Some Squares...Yall Dont Deserve To Claim The Yay Area...

Yes This Is Beef, Calm Down Assholes, It's Internet Beef So It Dont Even matter, But Yall Dumb Niggas Sayin Dont Talk Shit Can Suck A Cock...HAHAHA... This Is "Gangster" Rap For Christ Sakes...

Hit The Thread Up With Yall Thoughts...

shut up and post your battle verse...

Jul 19, 2005
^^^
hahaha didn't even notice dude was in the battle... good point...

why the fuck do peoples wait till there opponents posted first?? so they can see how they can beat it??
not aimed @preach juss a question in general... 100

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Thank you for dedicating an entire post to the reason we don't allow shit talking. It starts stupid beef and it clutters the boards. You have to a fucking retard to post up a thread bitching because we wont let you bitch.

Get a life or get the fuck off the boards. I'm sorry I wont let you talk shit on all of your internet friends.

Don't tell me what's "gangsta" and then bitch because you can't talk shit on the computer. This thread is done, and if I catch you talking any more shit, I'll delete those posts too.

Deal with it or get the fuck out. This is NOT open for discussion.

If you do want to talk shit on any of us, send out a PM or post it up in the open forum.

GOOD TEXT RHYMES GET RUINED BY PEOPLE TALKING SHIT. WE'RE NOT AGAINST SHIT TALKING, WE'RE AGAINST THREADS GETTING RUINED.

Besides - all the good cats on here leave the boards cuz their sick of all the bullshit. If I had to choose between the shit talkers and the people who post rhymes and let their lyrics do the talking, its not a hard choice.

Apr 25, 2002
First off, this thread is stupid as fuck. The reason you can't go around talking shit is because some people can't handle it, and they go into irrelevant threads and FUCK THEM UP. People on the internet cannot seem to control their shit talking, so it has to be stopped before it even starts.

All the real vets bounced at one point or another because of shit talking on the boards. Now, unless you're good enough to hold up the entire board with your flows alone, we will tolerate this shit. And BTW you are not THAT good homeboy, so just stop while you're ahead. I can think of a handful of heads OFF THE TOP OF MY DOME that are better than you....

Status
Not open for further replies.