How Smart are you Faggots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
IQ test

135-144 = intellectual
145-155 = genius (college professors)
155-165 = high genius (groundbreaking researchers)
165+ = Hannibal Lecter

Smartest person in the world was Goehrring, who believed in God btw....

Oh and please nobody lie.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Congratulations, johnny come lately!
Your IQ score is 124

i got bored and started to just click answers. i thought i had them all clicked but a pop up would come up and say i missed question 25 or whatever.

this is a cool gimic. after you finish the test they match you with whores.

LOL NEFAR

:H:

ps next time i take it i will score 200+ and be deemed "CRIMINAL GENIUS"

Dec 18, 2002
actual IQ only predicts 10-20% of the situations in your lifetime...check up on EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE...it has alot to do with life, your IQ is although, a good measure of your ability to be emotionally intelligent

Mar 13, 2003
Whatever. I'm a firm believer in IQ testing. It's of absolutely no consequence that the goddamn fucking idiots I meet everyday usually score around 100, and my favorite opinion columnists usually score 145+...

Mar 13, 2003
shep said:

intellectual smarts and common sense are different BTW
Obviously you didn't read this.

Oh and please nobody lie.
YOU CANNOT SPELL ON A FUCKING 2ND GRADE LEVEL. I realize I point out spelling errors frequently because it gets you grumpy little cuntcocks so fucking angry, but it applies a millionfold in this case.

146 is my IQ score. I have nothing to gain by posting it except the respect of my siccness peers, and I think I make it painfully clear with every post that I loathe everyone who posts here quite vicariously.

You on the other hand are desperately looking for approval and admiration, and I'm sorry, I'm not going to give it to you based on a lie. I cannot immediately understand half of what you write because it is garbled with spelling and grammatical abortions. If you're seriously telling the truth that your IQ is 147, then Forrest Gump must have scored 200. You're lying and if I may add my own personal theory - you just added a point onto my ACTUAL score because you envy me so much. Add on to the fact I humiliated you before, and we've got a definite FACT. For this time, and this time only - I will allow you to ask if you can give me a blowjob. You're gay.

I wholeheartedly encourage you to commit suicide.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
first off, i question the accuracy of an online IQ test. they are not very reliable. but when i took one for school, i scored a 146. second off, iq tests your learning ability, not your actual intelligence.

you think it bothers me that you don't believe me? like i give a flying fuck. if you really want to get your panties in a bunch, go look at my transcripts, i was in the gifted program, got a 4.3 in high school, was already a second semester sophomore during my freshman year of college

Jun 2, 2002
137- If I pulled out the dictionary next to me for some of those words, I would have scored higher, BIG words kick my ass, especially when I've never seen them before...anyway I'm a 'visionaire philosipher'...I guess I can see really well.

Jan 25, 2003
odogfelon said:
137- If I pulled out the dictionary next to me for some of those words, I would have scored higher, BIG words kick my ass, especially when I've never seen them before...anyway I'm a 'visionaire philosipher'...I guess I can see really well.
yeah same here, but i doubt youre supposed to do that

Jun 12, 2003
ALL THREE OF MY SCREEN NAMES WERE BANNED! WHY MUST I BE SUCH A HOMO? IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE SCREEN NAMES YOU KNOW IT'S ME!!!

SOTBitchness
superman
The Soz

P.S.
I'M NOT FROM ANY HOOD OR PROJECTS I'M FROM NEW MEXICO!