How much $ would you have to get to say you came up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2011
Im a young dude but I think if I came up on $5000 i'd feel nice, that would be nice for me to enjoy some luxurious shit and still put some toward making more back yadadimean..
My question to you guys is how much would it take for you to have in hand and be like damn I done came up!
Stay up pimpiN

Feb 13, 2011
Im a young dude but I think if I came up on $5000 i'd feel nice, that would be nice for me to enjoy some luxurious shit and still put some toward making more back yadadimean..
My question to you guys is how much would it take for you to have in hand and be like damn I done came up!
Stay up pimpiN
I don't know if you're being sarcastic bro, but 5000 ain't shit. What do you mean by "Enjoy some luxurious shit"?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
"coming up" is relevant to the situation. A comeup to a crackhead is finding a $10 bill outside a quikstop. Shit every time I get my annual bonus and payouts I call that a come up. To a dude like donald trump my come up would be what he would make while sneezing.