How much records do the homeboy rappers sell?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
MY BEST SELLER TO DATE HAS BEEN THE FIRST STRANGULATION. I PUSHED ATLEAST 2500 COPYS.AND IT STILL SELLS HERE N THERE.BUT REMEMBER YOU GOTTA GRIND.IF YOU PRESS 1000 YOU SHOULD GET EM ALL OFF EVENTUALLY....

Feb 7, 2011
I think homeboys should expand their fanbase if they expect to have a successful music career. I'm not talking about jumping on any bandwagons or switching up your entire style jus to fit a genre, but instead, start putting some thought behind some of these songs. How many times can u rep ur hood on an album, how mmany skraps can u kill on a track? I get juiced hearing homeboys from a certain hood or town on a track yea, but hearing the same ol "shoot a skrap yada yada ______ is where im at yada yada" doesnt appeal to many folx. You can create an album for the homeboys only and bang hardcore on every track, but dont get suprised wen units arent moving. Cuz homies tend to be particularly picky bout their music. Some ain feelin the hyphy shit, some only feelin the hyphy shjt. This homie got funk wit some folls from ur town, rumor says this cat only studio bangin etc etc.

Mar 22, 2007
I think homeboys should expand their fanbase if they expect to have a successful music career. I'm not talking about jumping on any bandwagons or switching up your entire style jus to fit a genre, but instead, start putting some thought behind some of these songs. How many times can u rep ur hood on an album, how mmany skraps can u kill on a track? I get juiced hearing homeboys from a certain hood or town on a track yea, but hearing the same ol "shoot a skrap yada yada ______ is where im at yada yada" doesnt appeal to many folx. You can create an album for the homeboys only and bang hardcore on every track, but dont get suprised wen units arent moving. Cuz homies tend to be particularly picky bout their music. Some ain feelin the hyphy shit, some only feelin the hyphy shjt. This homie got funk wit some folls from ur town, rumor says this cat only studio bangin etc etc.
Great point, but it will never happen.... most cats dont have that type of creativity. Thats why its called "homeboY Rap" , the second some one steps out of that circle and still claims to be a "homeboy" will only be labeled a sell out.... Kinda ignorant if u ask me...

Aug 20, 2003
YOU GOTTA MATURE IN THIS GAME TO SURVIVE.THE DAYS OF STRICTLY BANGING ON WAX ARE DEAD.YOU GOTTA BE CREATIVE AND TOUCH NUMEROUS SUBJECTS TO STAY RELIVENT.BUT MOST IMPORTANT YOU GOTTA BE REAL TO YOURSELF.IF YOU AINT WIT IT DONT FAKE THE FUNK.SOONER OR LATER SOMEBODYS GUNNA CALL YOU ON IT.THATS JUST MY 4 PENNIES....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
hand 2 hand sales, hit those streets and get ur money..u aint gonna sell shit by word of mouth..on another note tito b gets alot of play in the 209 u already his shit gonna sell good..