How Much, 2 One One, Dee-Mack, Playaz Tryna Strive, Underground Rebellion.... ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2006
Hi, It's me again !

A person of my circle of acquaintances wants to buy my CDs OG PRESSES.

This is what he wishes.

2 One One - In Progress (Perfect, Like New)

Dee-Mack - Doin It My Way "1st press" (New)

Playaz Tryna Strive - All Frames Of Game (Perfect, Like New)

Selfish - I.O.U. Nothin' (Perfect, Like New)

Two-Illeven - Ounce Of Game "1st press" (Perfect, Like New)

Underground Rebellion - A1 Immaculate Funktism (New)

How much cost these Albums please.

Regards.

Jan 6, 2003
I guess you'll give a good price to your friend and not rip him off

I'd say $50-60 for Dee-Mack, Underground Rebellion and PTS.
$80-100 for 2-Illeven. Don't know about the other CDs.
Just my thoughts on the prices. Haven't checked prices lately, so maybe that PTS might go a little higher on ebay. Have you checked completed listings on ebay for your CDs?

Jun 7, 2006
No, I do not make him friendly price because it is not my friend lol. He saw my blog. and he lives next to me and wants these CDs

There is one pts on ebay for 85$. You say $60 only for 3 CDs (dee-mack, underground rebellion and pts) :eek:

You can see again the prices please. If somebody else can say to me for 2 One One and other.

Rgds.

Jan 6, 2003
so Dee-mack is down at 30 now? I'm not surprised. prices aren't as high as they used to be for many CDs, don't be blinded by greedy buy-it-now prices on ebay.

Thuglord73, your price guess is as good as mine, but don't expect all that from those CDs. If you check Completed listings on ebay you can see what they sold for if they'd been listed recently.
In the end it all comes down to what that dude is willing to pay for those CDs.

Jan 6, 2003
a quick check on ebay (you need to learn how to do this yourself, saves you a lot of time instead of asking here)
PTS just sold for $31
Dee-mack sold for $28 and $55
Underground rebellion was listed with a starting price of $125 but didn't sell.

Jun 7, 2006
I am not blinded(filled) by the price. I just ask for an estimation for the person who wants to buy me these CDs. I am sorry if that disturbs you that I post here.

For the rest of my list I push them on ebay as you said.

please again

2 One One - In Progress
Dee-Mack - Doin It My Way "1st press"
Playaz Tryna Strive - All Frames Of Game
Selfish - I.O.U. Nothin'
Underground Rebellion - A1 Immaculate Funktism

May 1, 2002
Dee-Mack - Doin It My Way "1st press" (New) $50-$75 from LIKE NEW-BRAND NEW

Playaz Tryna Strive - All Frames Of Game (Perfect, Like New) $30-60 from VERY GOOD-BRAND NEW

Two-Illeven - Ounce Of Game "1st press" (Perfect, Like New) $60-150 from VERY GOOD-BRAND NEW

Underground Rebellion - A1 Immaculate Funktism (New) $40-60 from VERY GOOD-BRAND NEW

Jan 6, 2003
I am sorry if that disturbs you that I post here.
Don't be sorry for asking. I don't have any problems with you or any other asking about values. It was just an advice to you to do a little bit of research on your own before you ask here for additional info. Everytime you ask about values here it seems like you've had higher expectations and become disappointed when ppl reply. You can save yourself much time and disappointments if you do a quick completed listing search on ebay prior to posting. I don't give you the advice to push them on ebay, all I say is that it's faster for you to invest 5 minutes of your precious time to find out recent sale prices than asking again and again on siccness and wait for replies.

But I guess you now know the price range of most of these CDs, so make a package deal to your neighbour based on a high price and then negotiate them down to a price you both can live with. to me it sounds like you should try to get 50 a piece, which means a package price of 300 for all six CDs (Unless Selfish is hella expensive, I don't know the value of Selfish though)

Jun 7, 2006
I look for on ebay and the other sites. I just want to know the prices at a given instant.

I thought that you understood with the smiley :)eek:)

It has been 15 years since I collect. I just want to be for the best price to sell them I am not selfish.