How many unknown rappers are there?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2007
In the bay. There's so many unknown names trying to make names that sound the same. For every hot artist there's 20 garbage rappers. I don't want to hear no gun talk if the dude is doing nothing but using drugs or don't even own a gun. Please! If you killed so many people like some of these kats say in their raps you would be locked up by now on the 1. I don't see any originality. Whats up with all these wigger rappers too??? Wearing fitted hats and trying to look like they hard. Part your hair through the middle!! What happened to them white dudes from the "Leave it to beaver" days??? Now they all hard?! Everyone has a fuckin studio and Pro Tools nowadays too and they think they some big time producers. Or they get one hot artist from the bay on they CD and they think they're the shit. I don't know about you all but I can't listen to 1,000,000,000,000 so called rappers rappin bout the same shit and biting other bay area artists at the same time. I had enough of it! I don't care where you from or what you bang or your race. Come with some originality and some new shit. Quit biting. Everyone and they mommas is rapping.

Feb 15, 2006
if you dont like it, turn it off. you may think some are garbage rappers, but i bet there are a few heads that respect those what u call "garbage rappers". Maybe some people like hearing about someone getting shot in every single track. RAP IS NOT JUST FOR YOU! Let people test out their talents. Its not a fucking crime to want to rap. The whole post is just how you want it.....HERES A THOUGHT, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR IDEAS EXCEPT MAYBE YOUR MOM.

people want to rap about what sells and guns, drugs, and rippers is what sells. maybe the next fad will cater to you better. but for now, either make your own tracks and only listen to yourself, or do something better with your time then listen to music since you have beef with contemporary artists.

And let white people dress the way they want. I bet most those wiggers you talk about will cake yo shit. homie worry about yourself not another nigga.

Apr 25, 2002
There is more garbage rappers in the bay than 1 in 20. Lets be real and politically incorrect for a minute. 90%+ of the rappers who post ON THIS BOARD is wack, let alone the whole bay. Post up your music and lets see who gives them props*

*also please note the people who roam message boards and say "he's tight" when he's really the friend/homie or in the crew.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
its what the game's all about, how many drug dealers nickel and dime it maken a few bucks before re-up... verse the dude who is sellen so much weight he just bought an island

"somtimes the rap game, reminds me of the crack game"

so basically shut the fuck up, and talk to yourself in a mirror, cause thats the only person that wanna hear ya sob story

Jun 3, 2007
MaddDogg said:
There is more garbage rappers in the bay than 1 in 20. Lets be real and politically incorrect for a minute. 90%+ of the rappers who post ON THIS BOARD is wack, let alone the whole bay. Post up your music and lets see who gives them props*

*also please note the people who roam message boards and say "he's tight" when he's really the friend/homie or in the crew.

Straight up. I don't even rap. I've been a HIP HOP/RAP DJ since the early Bay days. I got the right to be a critic. I ain't no artist crying because my shit aint being heard or cuz kats are hating. It's hard to convince older folks who grew up on Too Short,3X,The Luniz,Hieroglyphics and The Click. I'm not hating on new artists trying to shine. Shine the fuck on and get yourz. As long as you be your god damn self. Thats all I'm saying.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
there are 10 million high school and semi pro baseball players out there that will never make it also singers and broadway dancers who dream of one day making it in their chosen profession. do u know how many artists who draw or paint every minute of their lives and they never make it to the big time? why should rap be any different? i say let every man, woman and child on the planet who has a dream, let them follow that dream till their dying day. support them, or dont, but let them dream. that's all some people have. i support them all, good bad or whatever...

Aug 20, 2007
I agree with you to an extent about how everyone wants to be a rapper producer whatever and a lot of them arent good but over time the shitty ones will fade out and the good ones will still be there.... but i dont agree with your comment about white people, to me that is a racist comment part your hear down the middle be leave it to beaver being wiggers casue white people is wearing fitted clothes, thats nothin but a racist comment!!!!!!

Jun 3, 2007
INDECENT&KRYPTO said:
you got somthing against white people....... i am as white as they get, living in the blackest neborhood homie so there is no LEAVE IT TO BEAVER where i come from.......what you said is right about how many rapper are out here.... but leave race out because your view is very narrow minded cuzo

In no way am I racist. I know I went overboard but feel me out. Some white kats come from Rich families and act like they hood or something. They think they could just have that image and come with that "murder kill kill" in they raps but aren't really about anything. One of my favorite artists is white and he's from The Regime. Young Dru. He's from the V as well. I got plenty of white homies living in the bay that are really about shit. I'm talking about these "Malibu most wanted" type kats.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
dj pimp said:
there are 10 million high school and semi pro baseball players out there that will never make it also singers and broadway dancers who dream of one day making it in their chosen profession. do u know how many artists who draw or paint every minute of their lives and they never make it to the big time? why should rap be any different? i say let every man, woman and child on the planet who has a dream, let them follow that dream till their dying day. support them, or dont, but let them dream. that's all some people have. i support them all, good bad or whatever...
Generally you are right, but it used to be that about half of the music released was worth listening, and even many of the no-name rappers were dropping good albums

This time is long gone and now it is increasingly rare to hear a well-known rapper making a good album....

...and the no-names are so many that it is almost impossible to find the talented ones when they are about 1% of the total

It is hard to find good music these days and fans have the right to feel pissed

Jan 20, 2006
Djxpert650 said:
I don't see any originality. Whats up with all these wigger rappers too??? Wearing fitted hats and trying to look like they hard. Part your hair through the middle!! What happened to them white dudes from the "Leave it to beaver" days??? Now they all hard?! .
How was this racist? I've noticed a certain trend on this site, never mind. I'll wait till later to unload.

Aug 27, 2007
Djxpert650 said:
In no way am I racist. I know I went overboard but feel me out. Some white kats come from Rich families and act like they hood or something. They think they could just have that image and come with that "murder kill kill" in they raps but aren't really about anything. One of my favorite artists is white and he's from The Regime. Young Dru. He's from the V as well. I got plenty of white homies living in the bay that are really about shit. I'm talking about these "Malibu most wanted" type kats.
i hear where you're comin from but i don't think race is the issue. it can be just rich kids period or better yet people who live in good or suburb areas where you know it's far from bein hood and they come along and make an album about murders postin on they block or how hood it is or how they had it bad from a hood point of view versus just bein themselves and rappin about things they do experiences or random stuff. i just think nowadays people are too busy tryna glamourize somebody elses lifestyle versus they own. i rather hear somebody rap about wakin up in the morning and washin a car than how they had to hurt somebody else or they was gonna do somethin to somebody else personally. and nowadays too all these cities in between in the bay think they are now "hood". when you got somebody comin from somewhere like millbrae or danville talkin about gangsta shit it's just too sad. i think there was a guy comin outta somewhere on the peninsula in the west bay rappin about hard gangsta shit but he from a spot thats known for million dollar homes and a bunch of sports bars lol. can't think of dudes name. but just like the other guy said about technology. shit all you need is some music programs and a graphic program, cdbaby and a myspace page and then you're on your way. there's nothin wrong wit that either except for the fact that there's people out there floodin the scene wit bullshit. if they was bein lyrically about it that's one thing like makin references but they straight up on the serious wannabe tip. shit, i've heard those type on myspace too. they'll send you a request and when you peep out they page and see what they all about i'm like nope denied. when you see what city they from and how they tryna come across it's a turnoff because you know it ain't really like that in they city especially if you gotta pass thru it everyday. many cities everywhere has had it's moments but those cities are nothin close to what people have to deal wit in like places within oakland richmond vallejo or san francisco. there's real situations nonstop in places like that that people are tryna get up out of or deal wit and then you got these type of people rappin about the shit like it's coo and like they an expert in it just cuz they listenin to that type of music. as far as white rappers, there's nothin wrong wit that at all. i know probably 3 to 4 sick white rappers and they don't rap about wannabe shit at all. they rap about them. you ain't gotta be white to be a malibu most wanted type rapper lol. but all this is just my opinion tho lol.

Jan 17, 2006
Djxpert650 said:
Whats up with all these wigger rappers too??? Wearing fitted hats and trying to look like they hard. Part your hair through the middle!! What happened to them white dudes from the "Leave it to beaver" days??? Now they all hard?!
yeah, cuz every single white person is from the suburbs :dead:

Sep 2, 2005
www.allcitycinemas.net
Djxpert650 said:
Whats up with all these wigger rappers too??? Wearing fitted hats and trying to look like they hard. Part your hair through the middle!!
what about black dudes making there stage names after mafia members, or talkin about mob and mafiaso this and that, when never in the history of the mafia has there been a black person or would there ever be. But i feel you, cause only black dudes are hard (proven fact) and allowed to wear baseball hats, that fuckin barry zito thinkin hes hard with his fitted cap n shit. wigger.