How many songs gotta knock b-4 you buy an album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Game Warden

On The Rise
Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
Its a valid question. How many songs have to knock on a disc befor eyou buy it. I'm talking about an album that is full of new artists. WHen it has established artists many people buy records w/o giving it a scond thought. But newer cats need to have a quota. WE NEED RULES FOR THIS SHIT. When people violate the rules we can spray em wit ack rite.

18 songs on a disc.

My opinion. if you want me to BUY it. And mind you I NEHHHVER buy shit. Sad but true. I got a few in car, the classics in the closet and thats it. People like me...to get ME to buy some shit. I need at LEAST 9 songs on there that are not just good. I mean they have to KNOCK. I have got to say DAYUM 9 times before I buy a muthafuckin thang. Real talk. Bread is crumblin all around me and I got duties, taxes, and a family. You want my 18.99...fuck it.... TWOMP.... you want a dub from my pocket.... fuck the radio. I need at least NINE that I can knock.

The other songs have to be decent and solid where I dont really HAVE to forward it. Put another way. I need to be able to ride in my car from Oakland to LA without changin the channel. I need to be able to go from Atlanta to Augusta on YOUR CD. I made that trip on C-BO's first tape many times.

That's a tallorder, but of you are talking about money.

Now all that goes out the window if you got a one hitta quitta onthere. Those are few and far between. Bitches buy cd's off one hitta quittas. Me, I just lower the quota. WIth a one hitter on there, I might only need 5 songs total that knock because that hitta is going to get the rewind hella times anyway.

So the question is..... exactly.... what is your line in the sand. WHat's your standard. WHats the rules to this shit. How many songs gotta knock for you to buy something.

Now bootleg....5 dollas.... that's anotha matter. But for a Dub?.... what is it?

Game Warden
[email protected]
http://www.papertrailmusic.com

Feb 6, 2003
i like to listen to new things and shit that people havent heard b4 so if i hear a couple of good songs on it then ill get it. I like to listen to shit and have people be like who the fucc is that its sicc.

Feb 3, 2003
I feel you! I will front up 10 bones on any KC area shit. Luv to support them cats, and also like to bump shit people have never heard before! Agree with Belly, 10$ laugh!!