How many people..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ban him?

• Total voters

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

how romantic of this dude to pursue the return of his boyfriend to their faviorite playground so they can hold hands again and ride the swings in harmony.

Maricono_Loc_209, don't give up the strugle, future generations of homos will remember your love of other men and write about you in books.

now go watch Brokeback mountain and remember the times when you were able to hold Clytzo_Loc's e-hands and spread faggotry all across the siccness...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Just for having one of our 'inner circle' in your sig, I can ban on sight, but I won't.

I only want to point out that since you aren't uppin the 'save ccytzo' threads, they have fallen off the first page. Apparently, you were the only one who actually cared.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
lmao @ this cat calling me a rag head. First of all I shouldn't be dignifying that with a response but I'ma do it anyway. You come on this sight hanging off some dudes nut hairs, who by the way, is hung like a flea. Then you flood the boards with bullshit threads and posts trying to save dude when in reality, if you got banned, he wouldn't start a fucking crusade to bring you back. Get a life you fucking Peruvian, llama fucking, midget. Go climb some mountains chew on some coca leaves and shut the fuck up. You're fucking annoying and a waste of air. I say you do something better with your time, like jump off a cliff.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Haha this fools feelings got hurt by the thread. Check it bruh, you're a joke! Why come back to a site where most cats think your a pillow biter. Real chop just off yourself bruh. It's obvious that your crusade didn't do anything but cause more resentment towards you and vienna loc. Just shut the fuck up and go find a hobby. Cus foreals your shit got tired a while ago.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
WHY YOU TYPING PARAGRAPHS THEN OSAMA????
Can you elaborate on what you mean with this post and what you are trying to get at? Another thing, if I were Arabic I'd Probably get offended by your antics, but seeing as how I'm Latino I find it quite funny. You are a douche bag and at the bottom of the food chain homie.:ermm: