how many people on the siccness has killed somebody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
i know theres been a million cases of the siccness members killing somebody, kidnapping people and being on the news or dying.

lildemondog - murdered 2 horrorcore fans and one of their mom and dads

black market - murdered in self defense wayne county wayne from horrorcore.com

anyone else?

Nov 17, 2005
yea i wasnt any different, just younger with less brain damage. now days im working my way up being a decently popular artist. but that dont look promising. it seems talent dont matter, much rather its all about if ya got the money to invest into it. that I dont have. But the right people respect me and thats all that counts for me right now.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
yea i wasnt any different, just younger with less brain damage. now days im working my way up being a decently popular artist. but that dont look promising. it seems talent dont matter, much rather its all about if ya got the money to invest into it. that I dont have. But the right people respect me and thats all that counts for me right now.
I know how you feel... I get little-to-no respect in the horrorcore circles... but fuck it... I still do my thing... :beard: