HOW MANY PEOPLE IN HERE LISTEN TO NORTENO MUSIC BUT DON'T BANG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
760 Northside said:
You dont have to be a real g 2 not rat on someone any body who snitches is a punk straight up ive met fools that spent 20 years in the pen not pc'd up either n when the caught another case they snitched cause the didn't wanna go back anybody can snitch. but it doesnt matter if your a real g or not.
just matters if your down for your own
YOUR RIGHT ANYBODY CAN BE A SNITCH BUT IT'S EASIER TO SNITCH IF YOU HAVE NO HOOD OR HOMEBOYS THAT'LL LOOK TO KEEP THERE RESPECT.
ANY REAL G WONT SNITCH. IF YOU FROM A REAL HOOD THOUGH YOU WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED BY THE OLDER HEADS.THATS THE THING TOO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN JUST BANG AND RUN THE STREETS LIKE NOTHIN BUT WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. THATS WHY ALL THESE SO CALLED THUGS, ARE WATERING DOWN THE GAME SO MUCH. THEY GOT NO GAME, NO SENSE OF HONOR, AND DONT STICK TO THE 'G' CODE.

Nov 4, 2003
back to the orginal topic!

I never seen it in that way...i see it as listening to what appeals 2 me. do I have bang Piru cause I listen to AWAX? do I have to be a Crip to listen 2 CBO? it whould be ignorant 2 say all sur rap is wack but I just don't listen to it, plain & simple. it whould also be an over statement too say all norteno rap is good...i do support IMO some good rappers who just happen 2 bang 14

Feb 13, 2004
fohundred8wayz said:
back to the orginal topic!

I never seen it in that way...i see it as listening to what appeals 2 me. do I have bang Piru cause I listen to AWAX? do I have to be a Crip to listen 2 CBO? it whould be ignorant 2 say all sur rap is wack but I just don't listen to it, plain & simple. it whould also be an over statement too say all norteno rap is good...i do support IMO some good rappers who just happen 2 bang 14
HOW'S IT IGNORANT WHEN THE SHIT DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME. I LIKE THAT BAY AREA SOUND AND WOODIE AND EAST CO.CO. AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD NORTENO RAPPERS HAVE THAT SOUND. ITS WAY BETTER THEN ANY SOUTHERNER RAP THAT'S REAL SPITS.

Nov 4, 2003
707north said:
HOW'S IT IGNORANT WHEN THE SHIT DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME. I LIKE THAT BAY AREA SOUND AND WOODIE AND EAST CO.CO. AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD NORTENO RAPPERS HAVE THAT SOUND. ITS WAY BETTER THEN ANY SOUTHERNER RAP THAT'S REAL SPITS.
I was speaking on my own behalf homie...it whould be ignorant on my half 2 say all that shit is wack when I never listend to 2 it, I just don't listen to sur rap nor whould I ever support any sur rapper.that shit just don't appeal 2 me.

Aug 19, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
I RESPECT YOU, AND I NEVER INTENDED TO KNOCK YOU OLB. I'M JUST SAYING THE WAY YOU WHINE, IS STUPID, IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A WOODIE SONG, STICK TO THAT! NO NEED TO HAVE TO SAY DAMN WHY IS STOMPER ALWAYS TRIPPING OR WHY ARE YOU OTHER FELLOW ENES CLOWNING. IF YOU DOWN THEN YOU AND YOUR HOOD KNOWS IT, IF YOU'RE NOT WHAT YOU CLAIM THEN YOU'LL BE EXPOSED. GOD BLESS DUDE! DON'T TAKE THE INTERNET SERIOUSLY, I CLOWN ON MATASKONKAS AND HE DOES THE SAME THING. IT'S ALL GOOD, CALMATE GUERO!
That's cool man like I said I just mostly read on this site and look for knowledge. GOD BLESS.!!!!

Sep 30, 2005
i bump woodie and i don't bang it's just cuz woodie has some tight ass beats and i like the shit he spits i tired of bumping shit like what size rims you have or how much your house cost or how low your chain hangs or how much your grill costs woodie keepin it real and his lyrics are sick i don't bang but if a muthufucka tells me to turn down my shit fuck that i'll turn it up plus i got plenty of northern homies pretty much rolled with them all my life till i had a family

Feb 12, 2003
Lil Demon said:
IT'S FUNNY HOW JAPANESE AND ASIANS ARE STARTING TO BECOME SCRAPS.
SHIT DO THE STANDARDS GET ANY LOWER? LMAO

& IF YOU AINT A BANGER AND YOU CALLIN ANY NORTHERN HOMIE A BUSTER OR A CHAPETE THEN YOU ARE FAKE AS FUCK!
BUT ITS ALL GOOD TO CALL A SCRAP A SCRAP NO MATTER WHAT YOU CLAIM CAUSE THEY ARE A JOKE NO MATTER WHERE THEY STAY AND PEOPLE CALL EM SCRAPS EVEN IN SOUTHERN CALI!

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
i listen to the homeboy tracks N i bang only on the weekends when im not working hahaha .anyway i see sum foos posting shit like they got something to prove 2 someone. u a ene or ese dont go posting ur dirt online thinking u gonna get some online respect N shit like that some of u cats are a good laugh