how many of you are close with your relatives?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-Ride

i aint seen my outta town family fo' yearz...but some of my cuzzinz live down da street...lol i see them almost everyday

Apr 25, 2002
thats the kinda shit i don't understand cause i'm close with all my cousins,almost all.they're all older so i look up to them and see whuts just ahead of me good or bad.

Apr 25, 2002
I used to see my relatives n shit all time when I was younger...at birthday parties n shit, but dayum, now that I got older, I hardly ever see 'em at all and I don't even know why...

Time changes everything....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Mr. Chronic said:
I used to see my relatives n shit all time when I was younger...at birthday parties n shit, but dayum, now that I got older, I hardly ever see 'em at all and I don't even know why...

Time changes everything....
Same here, but with me I'm basically the black sheep of the family, I'm mostly just close with my imidiate family and my dog, speaking of which, if I had to choose between my dog and some of my cousins, and if I was in a life boat and I can only fit one or the other, I'd pick my dog, "come'ere boy get on this boat", everyone else can all drown...

C

C-Ride

^^haha

It aint like i lost touch wit my outta town family...i still talk 2 em, i juss aint seen em fo hella long...everybody grew up, their doin' there own thing, some of my cuzzinz got married...we aint got az much time 2 kick it az we uze 2

Jun 27, 2002
fuck a friend......
cause in the end the never theyre when ya need em
fuck a bitch
cause nowadays all these hoes is so decievin'
fuck a faaamily
cause nobody gave a damn about me
Fuck the whole damn world
from a nigga livin on the streets.....

V

verbal kevlar

i'm hella close to my family on my mom's side... I got 7 aunts, 8 uncles, 4 bros/sisters, and 14 cousins.... (my gramma had 10 kids) So hell yea, you know u got a big ass family when u little and you have a birthday party, and its packed with more family then anything....